British Speedway Forum

What I can prove..is that Hans Andersen cheated.

Go on then, prove it.

Doh..typical.. Didnt you watch Sky then?.. If you did you will have seen the incident quite clearly.. If you didnt. Why are you butting on here?

The proof was there in front of your eyes.. in fact in front of millions of pairs of eyes and you come on here and say..go on then.. just about sums you up.

I think you will find Sir Kelvin says he is easing off, but there is no way you can categroically say that you can see him doing it, he goes from first to last. PK is on the outside and has all the drive. One thing you can say though, is that Scott missed the gate and should have wrapped it up off the inside. Only one person knows if he eased off and that is Andersen. Get a grip and take defeat graciously. Well done GB a great effort, and well done Sweden, the best team won.

The guy shut off--its there on camera.Anyone would take defeat sure but he shut off simple as that-and then lied.

The shutting off is one thing-the lying is another.

It's not clear imo. You are led to believe this because Tatum says it is happening.

The guy shut off--its there on camera.Anyone would take defeat sure but he shut off simple as that-and then lied.

The shutting off is one thing-the lying is another.

It's not clear imo. You are led to believe this because Tatum says it is happening.

I most certainly am not mate!

Basic motor cycle throttle action-you basically twist the throttle up towards you anti clockwise to accelerate and twist it downwards and away from you to cut the throttle which is what Hans did.

Kelvin did that at Exeter and said if them guys want to kill themselves then fine let them-I aint riding near the fence *allegedly*

no flying ryan watch the replay it is clear to see - I will be watching his other races on the tape with interest - especially as his favourite trick is to steam into 3 wildly

phew thats a lot of reading! :blink:

Over the course of the meeting i personally think that the incidents evened themselves out. Also PK looked to have the beating over Scottie but hey we will never know will we.......

However what we possibly witnessed is Hans wanting to let his team-mate past to win the world cup, But whats wrong with that?

Everything unfortunately if you are BRITISH, as he let his SWEDISH team mate through by shutting off the throttle 3 times after he had confirmed who was outside him by LOOKING over his right shoulder! :sad:

It could be said that the Swedes tapped him up before the race for their gain, so were the Brits too slow?

i blame Sky myself....... i bet THEY paid Hans off so that their viewing figures hit an all time high! B)

Cya

Karl

Monday night will be interesting to see what reaction the Eastbourne fans will give him!

Not a very good one probably as we still remember his "incident" with Norris at Wolves in the test match. ;)

Should be a interesting match with him riding with & against two members of Team GB and also his team mate Louis, who also said he was wrong to do what he did.

Sir Lunchalot,

Just my opinion, but I think it matters that if PK was in second place, he'd be using every trick in the book to pass Anderson :mad: leaving gaps where realistically Scotty could have passed him. Instead, he was given an open invitation to hit the front of the field, meaning that he could instead just concentrate on going flat out for the win, leaving our boy eating his dust instead of breathing down his exhaust pipe to make a mistake :(

However what we possibly witnessed is Hans wanting to let his team-mate past to win the world cup, But whats wrong with that?

As you mentioned in another thread Karl...............Speedway is now a betting sport.

You can't have a credible betting sport allowing this to happen.

Danish bacon. 2nd class intensively reared s**te aimed at undermining British quality. Just like Hans it leaves a foul taste in your mouth.

Have to agree.Of course it matters if a rider is in front or in second place having to concentrate on a rider in front of him and one behind him

I think you will find Sir Kelvin says he is easing off, but there is no way you can categroically say that you can see him doing it, he goes from first to last. PK is on the outside and has all the drive. One thing you can say though, is that Scott missed the gate and should have wrapped it up off the inside. Only one person knows if he eased off and that is Andersen. Get a grip and take defeat graciously.

well FlyinRyan,

being off gate one was probably the worst one to be off,it didn't have the usual adavantage that the inside gate has,may I suggest you look at the replay of the heat Hans clearly looks right and clearly see it's a Swede and then takes a very unusual line for him going into a bend,he pins it on the line,now having seen Hans many many a time the guy nenver does that he alaways goes in tight and comes out wider than any other guy,thats why to me it looked so obvious in his tactics.

Good luck to the guy he probably had his biggest moment in speedway last night,but what goes around comes around and in time he will be in the wrong place at the wrong time!!

Stick it in the frying pan and a load of piddly water comes out bit like the hans interview last nite.

To those writing "sour grapes" - what rubbish.

I think you're missing the point.

Fans don't mind losing when it's fair and square, and I think P.K would still have beaten Scott Nicholls withouts the "Hans of God" in heat 25.

Great Britain did benefit from a couple of refereeing decisions tonight, but I feel that there is a difference being lucky from a couple of poor decisions by the ref, than benefitting from the intentional riding actions of a rider from a different team.

Swedish fans should slam Andersen also. They did not need Andersens help to win the World Cup, as I say, the way P.K was riding, he would have done it off his own back anyway.

Andersens actions must surely have taken some of the gloss off their victory.

Someone do me a favour at Eastbourne on Monday night and throw a breese block at Anderson when he is going down the back straight.

You better make it 7 TomCat and add Mr Bates on the list...

The two officials "hand" grading gate 1 for 5 minutes before heat 25 could have been 8 and 9 if Nicholls had made it !

Peter