British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PhilK

Pride Of The East - Kings Lynn

it's not just about having more dirt down as there was quite a bit there last night, the problem is the moisture in the track.

last night there was ample dirt but after a few races that had dispersed leaving a hard dry track that obviously becomes slick.

normally, the track is starting to have water on it a couple of days before the meeting letting it keep soaking in, therefore giving a nice spongy track which in turn produces the extra grip.

the dirt thats on the track on race night is then able to bind with the spongyness making it stay good for the duration.

i think

Does it not also have something to do with the weather. Sure I can recall Tatum rambling on about water and the cold. Trouble is I tend to switch off when he opens his mouth :rolleyes:

Does it not also have something to do with the weather.

yeah, if it rains the watering gets done for you :D

Can just picture the Rye House Mafia rubbing their hands with glee at this news. :rolleyes:

just shows you don't really know the Rye fans doesn't it? - we've seen quite enough injuries to our own riders this year to start 'rubbing our hands in glee' when ANY rider gets injured - I was at NA last night and TT was extremely lucky that hand injury was the only one he suffered - get well soon TT in time for our semi final matches as I enjoy watching a quality rider whoever he rides for (and I think you'll find that applies to most Rye fans that I know) - I think the picture you have of Rye fans rubbing their hands with glee is way off the mark

These would be the fans that constantly refer to King's Lynn and Mildenhall fans as 'inbreds' on their site, you know who I mean, you post on it, therefore you must see it!! :rolleyes:

These would be the fans that constantly refer to King's Lynn and Mildenhall fans as 'inbreds' on their site, you know who I mean, you post on it, therefore you must see it!! :rolleyes:

there's always a few idiots around BUT you've never seen any postings about being glad riders are hurt - mind you most postings are 'good humored' which is more than Rye fans get when they go to Lynn - an evening at KL listening to a certain MB on the mike is enough to put anyone off

Hopefully the stars will keep it close with Chris Holder as a guest for Tomas.

- an evening at KL listening to a certain MB on the mike is enough to put anyone off

So you wont be there Wednesday week then ? :D I wouldnt think you would wanna miss ya last match of the season. :D

Been some great match ups over the past year, between Rye and Lynn, lets hope this is another one.

Starline Sid(hope you and Ralph are chipper)can you tell me honestly that what Micman says is worse than the insults such as inbred that are regularly aimed at anybody from KL and Mildenhall on the RH site?(by a minority agreed)Can you also tell me why the site admin does not take action to delete these comments or can we take it that they condone such comments.As I have said before banter with people such as yourself and the Shadman are part of what this site is about but these mindless insults are a step too far.

So you wont be there Wednesday week then ? :D  I wouldnt think you would wanna miss ya last match of the season.  :D

Been some great match ups over the past year, between  Rye and Lynn, lets hope this is another one.

yes I'll be there but as with our last visit I'll not acknowledge to MB that we are there - as he said last time (in August) he didn't think any Rye fans would show up - there were plenty there but all refused to play his game

Starline Sid(hope you and Ralph are chipper)can you tell me honestly that what Micman says is worse than the insults such as inbred that are regularly aimed at anybody from KL and Mildenhall on the RH site?(by a minority agreed)Can you also tell me why the site admin does not take action to delete these comments or can we take it that they condone such comments.As I have said before banter with people such as yourself and the Shadman are part of what this site is about but these mindless insults are a step too far.

thought I'd previously got it over that some people go to far but at least its not in public - yes Ralph and I are fine and will be at NA for the match - still think MB goes too far and that one day he'll cause crowd trouble (even some KL fans say that)

- still think MB goes too far and that one day he'll cause crowd trouble (even some KL fans say that)

yeah but were all inbred, wot do we know :D

Well I seem to be in the minority but he just frightens the hell out of me every time he takes to the track.  He can count himself very lucky that he too isn't injured right now after last night's tumble.  He was an accident waiting to happen imo and extremely lucky to walk away.  :rolleyes:

I don't dislike the bloke as I don't know him, I dislike his erratic riding style, yes he's quick and yes I can understand why some find him exciting to watch, just not my cup of tea thanks. :D

you should support robert kaszprazak in your cup of tea.

Well I seem to be in the minority but he just frightens the hell out of me every time he takes to the track.  He can count himself very lucky that he too isn't injured right now after last night's tumble.  He was an accident waiting to happen imo and extremely lucky to walk away.  :rolleyes:

I don't dislike the bloke as I don't know him, I dislike his erratic riding style, yes he's quick and yes I can understand why some find him exciting to watch, just not my cup of tea thanks. :D

SS, I totally agree with your comments.

I was rather "nipped up" every time Chris Holder was on the track.

Some may find his style of riding exciting to watch, but I for one dont! I found his style erratic and slightly out of control - which he proved when he hit the fence. Fortunately, he walked away....

Sorry but I think that Chris Holder is one the most exciting riders in the league, and I love his never say die attitude.

i think he's the best young oz rider since crump. batcherlor is very good but can not come from the back like holder. he is the only rider to go into turns 1 & 2 on the inside like he does, to be able to take topinka, doolan just to name a few from the back makes him a very special talent as there are not many riders out there who can do that to topinka!!and lets not forget it is still his first year .

give him 3-5 years and he will be in the top 5 in the world! ;)

Sorry but I think that Chris Holder is one the most exciting riders in the league, and I love his never say die attitude.

yeah should do well at owlerton thursday, love his all action style :)B)