British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Stead Or Kennett For The Gb Wildcard?

Personally having wathed both riders for the last three years, Kennett is the better rider of the two. Or should I say "potential".

The way Kennett is coming on this season, i feel that within a couple of months he will be in front of Stead in the averages anyway. The lad is showing real improvement on a bike and in any many other teams would probably be riding at 1 or 5.

He can gate and he can pass. Like Stead he has ridden in the British GP before, a couple of seasons ago, but he is a whole straight better than he was back then and will bring something extra to the gP compared to Stead, who has yet to really step up to the mark.

A tough call for Middlo, but to be honest, even if Kennett was not riding for Poole, if he went for the youngster it would not be a wrong call at all.

Guest PanthersChamp06

Kennett has time though to make it to the top level. Stead IMO has this season show his potential. If he will make it to the top level of the sport.

Stead as Wildcard

Kennett and Bridger as Reserves :)

Kennett has time though to make it to the top level. Stead IMO has this season show his potential. If he will make it to the top level of the sport.

Stead as Wildcard

Kennett and Bridger as Reserves :)

That is how I would call it.

I think Stead will get it but I would like to see it go to Kennett

Edited by Russell

IMHO I think the Wildcard should be Stead & the reserves will be Kennett & Bridger :)

Guess I would say Stead

OK, I have lost the plot now - I am saying Simon or Ed?  :blink:

:o ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm telling Barney :wink:

Surely this will be IMG/BSI's decision, not Neil Middleditch??  :wink:

All the best

Rob

IMG/BSI promote why would they make the decision half of the staff don't even go to speedway :rolleyes:

IMG/BSI promote why would they make the decision half of the staff don't even go to speedway  :rolleyes:

Isn't it down to the promoters? Is that IMG/BSI? Anyway, I think it's devolved to the BSPA who leave the decision to the national team manager, which, whether you like it or not, is Middlo.

Isn't it down to the promoters? Is that IMG/BSI? Anyway, I think it's devolved to the BSPA who leave the decision to the national team manager, which, whether you like it or not, is Middlo.

I can give you the answer from Ole Olsen when asked about the wildcard for the German GP.The system is the same for all GPs i guess."We will talk with a lot of people of course the German Federation among them.We have an idea who is good enough and who comes into the equation.The decision is made by the Grand Prix Bureau,which is the FIM President,the CCP President and me!" Then came the question.So the German Federation has no say in the matter?Ole replied"They can make a suggestion,like any other Federation.We will sort it out together who comes in the frame" :D

Edited by iris123

Well the Italian GP had a local no hoper on board. So the Italian speedway federation must have some clout!

I am sure who the BSPA/Middlo suggest will be the rider who will be picked.

Simon for me.

Has the better average and has to attain this average from number 1 in a struggling team.

Kennett's time will come.