British Speedway Forum

Why don't you read the press release!  He explain why Redcar were taken out and why the line up has not changed this time.  :rolleyes:

Yeah he does but the reason is a bit of a joke, he knew he had to upset someone and we were the easy target and the least we deserve is an apology.

As for all the people defending our exclusion (mainly KL fans - shock!), if it was your club your reaction would be just the same.

I don't hope it is rained off but I have no interest in what happens in an event I and many other Redcar fans would be travelling to if we were in it.

Bring back the qualifiers!!

As a fan of a number of sports, ive admired the way Darts has grown over tha last few years. How I have wanted speedway to grow in the same way and wished for someone to grab the sport, shake it up, and get people back through the turnstiles.

If Chapman does the same for my favorite sport then :D .

However I still think he has got it wrong with the 4's. Ive said my bit about Redcar on another thread so I aint gonna go over old ground.

However the line-up I have seen so far I think is very poor, Im sure there are some fans who WONT be going for this reason even if their team and riders are in it. I cant see many neutrals going for the same reason.

I also dont buy the (a lot of fans supporting the 8 teams were there, they had paid for their fuel, entrance and probably bought a programme so I decided to keep the same line up) statement either.

Im fully behind Mr Chapman and his vision of speedway. But people want to see the best. The 4's is a mixture of many riders, I admire every rider for what he does, but not all at Peterborough will be the best.

How about picking your toys up now and placing them back in your pram?

Well said.

If KL weren't included in something, however peed off I was, I wouldn't hope for it to be rained off - I believe thats something to do with consideration for other people.

Well said.

If KL weren't included in something, however peed off I was, I wouldn't hope for it to be rained off - I believe thats something to do with consideration for other people.

Not much chance of that whilst Busters in charge!!! ;)

Well said.

Hoping that it rains, isnt going to make it rain now is it. the statement "I hope it rains" (and ive said it myself) is just peoples anger coming out for feeling they have been hard done by and the weather forecast :P .

so has JC become the new speedway Supremo now then .

" I decided redcar were seriously weakened "

Who is actually running the Sport Chapman or the Muppets of the BSPA personally Id prefer the lot of them replacing with Mickey Mouse.

Maybe next year they will move all events to Kings Lynn to make it easier for Fans to travel and so he doesnt need to go very far .

Oh how this guy loves the power , no doubt he had several more dolly birds hanging off his arm over the weekend .

the guys not in it for the good of the sport

Get Real

I think tus Redcar fans have goo reason to be angry. If the pairs were called off and a team was replaced it would not be up to the Super7even commitee to sort out their travel expenses. Next season if they do run it they should have a system where fans can get a refund on their ticket before the meetings start.

The situation with Worky, Gasgow and Rye House shows how this series cannot be taken seriously and that the 4TT event is a total farce.

The fans who are having a go at Redcar supporters should think about how they would feel if they were in our position and realise why we are angry about it. I HOPE IT POURS DOWN ASWELL!!!!! :mad:

BTW. I still haven't received a reply to my email which raised questions that were left unanswered by the press release :mad:

HOPE IT POURS DOWN ASWELL!!!!! :mad:

Yeah cos if it does they wont ever reorganise it for another date will they ???? ....

Get over it and enjoy the speedway ,

Well here goes a speedway fan not from Kings Lynn who is not going slag off JC. The guy does have a vision, and lets be fair he has raise the profile of some of these meetings, yes there have been mistakes, but I begt he will learn from these, and given the opportunity to do the same next season I bet he deos not make the same mistakes.

I wonder how many of the supporters who slag him off have actually ever spoken to him, I have, and I found him somebody who I felt was the future of speedway. Brash he may come across to others, but believe me this is a guy that I feel can lead the sport into a new age, and on a last note look at the success at Kings Lynn since he came into the promotion, the guy has winner written all over him.

wonder if any of the Redcar supporters have actually spoken to their promoter and asked the question why they are not in it?

Simple solution, go back to qualifiers for all tournaments and get the bspa to promote the events. Then its all decided on track, not in smoke filled rooms.

Simple solution, go back to qualifiers for all tournaments and get the bspa to promote the events. Then its all decided on track, not in smoke filled rooms.

The tracks don't make money (especially those that are last in the group to stage the round, doubly so if they stand little chance of qualifying ). The qualifiers will probably suffer injuries/team changes by the time of the final therefore bearing little resemblence to the team that qualified, so back to square one :wink:

but I begt he will learn from these, and given the opportunity to do the same next season I bet he deos not make the same mistakes.

He wont, and he would'nt have this season if it was King Lynn in Redcar's shoe's.

What a load of whingers those Redcar fans are, just cos they cant get their own way.....deal with it, its only a Speedway meeting......and then maybe next year there will be teams seeded through to the final...and a play-off for the remaining places...... :rolleyes:

Edited by semion