British Speedway Forum
tarabanko

Swedish Elitserien On Canal+sport Download

my pc is on 24 hours a day.

Good man :) Í'm on 500kb/sec now :approve:.

Thanks!

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

Its just taken 13 hrs to download this & now it wont play on anything!!

Total waste of f*cking time if u ask me so i've lost patience big style!!

Give me Polish League anyday as there's no fannying about with that. Log on & watch is far simpler!!

Give me Polish League anyday as there's no fannying about with that. Log on & watch is far simpler!!

Why it won't play, do you het errors or something?

Just open the first .rar file, when it opens click the .avi file and it should work.. it works here anyway.

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

I`ve downloaded all files but:

1. I have 31 rar files called: "speedway.smederna.vs.masarna.2008.05.20.swedish.pdtv.xvid-mmmm" and 67 files called "speedway.smederna.vs.masarna.2008.05.20.swedish.pdtv.xvid-mmmm.rXX", where XX is a number of file and one file called "speedway.smederna.vs.masarna.2008.05.20.swedish.pdtv.xvid-mmmm.sfv"

2. I tried to unpack it and all went ok, but unpacked .avi file has 1,45 MB`s, but the system shows me 1,36 GB`s!!! What`s happend? I don`t know.

3. When I try to playback it, I use 4 different players and all ahows me length of 3 mins and 6 seconds...Nice isn`t it?

4. Can anyone show me the way to proper unpack? The Sample file works ok but it is only 1 minute long

5. Can anyone put right file on torrents to download, or if not, could anyone send me avi file on DVD to Poland? I offer great Polish league meetings in exchange?

Lawrence,

I use Winrar to unpack :).

When you downloaded it, you should have something like this:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7264/95871202px9.png

Double click the first "speedway.smederna.vs.masarna.2008.05.20.swedish.pdtv.xvid-mmmm" to open it.. when you did that you should have something like this:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/940/62756527ww3.png

Click the "Uitpakken in" icon (should be different in your language), choose a "destination" to save it... and click OK:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4194/31628498nb5.png

When it's done... you should have 1 .avi file (1.36GB).

I can't get 1k down from either torrent. Frustrating but never mind. Been using bit toorent less and less recently as it's getting on a bit now and many have switched to Rapidshare where stuff comes down in double quick time.

You are so f***ing ungrateful. I've just downloaded it in an hour and a half, uncompressed it using Winrar and it plays fine in Windows Media Player. Don't blame others if you can't do it, people have been trying to help you. This isn't in a tiny window like Polish League this is top quality stuff that someone has recorded and put online for us, so stop moaning.

DutchGrasstrack - it doesn`t wok...:-( Can You send me on lorens@wp.pl your version of Win Rar to unpack?

I use Win RAR, but when I open the 1st file to unpack it still shows me 1,36Gb, but there is only 1,44MB and 3 mins length with black screen and green line in the middle of screen...:(

I try to do somethin different as well...

QUOTE (Rob B @ May 26 2008, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are so f***ing ungrateful. I've just downloaded it in an hour and a half, uncompressed it using Winrar and it plays fine in Windows Media Player. Don't blame others if you can't do it, people have been trying to help you. This isn't in a tiny window like Polish League this is top quality stuff that someone has recorded and put online for us, so stop moaning.

Thanks for the words Rob!

Thanks for providing these....it's much appreciated by some of us, though surprisingly not all!

Any chance of a few of the others who have successfully downloaded this doing some seeding as well?

I use Win RAR, but when I open the 1st file [...]

Open WinRar, select all *.rar files (don't open them, just select) and then press "Extract to" button.

It all works good

It was my mistake, I did everything in wrong direction :D how stupid I was :D

Great match, fantastic heats - Mikael or anyone else - Do You know what meeting will be broadcasted by C+Sport1 today?

Open WinRar, select all *.rar files (don't open them, just select) and then press "Extract to" button.

i usually right click the .r00 and select "extract here". then it will automatically extract all linked rar archives.