British Speedway Forum

I suggest you take off your free Dryml fan club specs when you watch the replay next time Rob! :rolleyes: Look carefully at the line Dryml takes coming out of the bend - and at the sharp and sudden move to the right he makes.

On first view I thought the same as you to be honest but if you watch ALL the angles there is one where you can clearly see Drmyl change direction very suddenly and Freddie (as SB said) drops his arm to try and avoid Drmyl and complete the passing move. As he said in his interview he was level wih Drmyl when Drmyl tried to 'shut the door'.

Not a bad GP by all accounts, just a shame our 2 Brits can't get their act together, time is slowly running out.

On the Dryml/Lindgren incident, who cares their both crap. :wink:

Poppycock and nonsense.

I suggest you watch the reply carefully. It was not a clean pass by Lindgren, who made clear contact with Dryml. This caused Lukas to lift and wipe them both out. It was Lindgren's fault - and further proof that Lindgren is a complete nutjob.

All the best

Rob

You got it all wrong.

look at these two pictures its the moment before they crash:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w162/so...ml_lindgren.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w162/so...l_lindgren2.jpg

please specify where Freddie made any contact with Dryml? again the only thing i can see, is a certain bowling ball that puts his elbow up into the Freddie's neck before FReddie is pushed into the fence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7xDWftv-2U

watch carefully what happens after 30 seconds. Freddie is already quite far out when Dryml with good speed rams his elbow into Freddie back/neck.

Edited by Ghostwalker

For a temporary track it held up well, but Gate 4 became a graveyard as the meeting wore on, and sadly Clean had 2 of them. He scored 8 out of 9 elsewhere to book his semi spot, and then hey presto he got yellow again and came last again. Just one of those nights. :(

And suprise, suprise Push em off Pederson got 2 reds and a blue again. Why don't they have 4 heats, 1 from each gate ?

Then you have the nerve to call Freddie a nutjob considering some of Lukas' previous moves ?! :angry:

Silver Bee,

So Lukas was involved in a controversial incident... let's see... three years ago (I assume you're talking about Dryml v Iversen at Oxford).

In contrast, this is the third controversial incident that Lindgren has been involved in, in the matter of around a week. The bloke is a complete menace. :angry:

All the best

Rob

Only a very biased person would say it was Lindgren's fault.......and the referee of course! :rolleyes:

no way was it freddie's fault. there was nothing he could have done to avoid lukas.

Well done Mr Gollob

How weird that the only one on here who seems to think it WAS Freddie's fault is the card carrying Dryml fan! :P

Come on Rob - you've been around long enough to know that just because you have a 'reputation' doesn't mean you're always the one to blame! Freddie is a rising star who has put a couple of GP prima donna's noses out of joint by not allowing them to have things all their own way. This doesn't make him a 'menace' or a 'nutjob' :rolleyes:

all that said though not impressed by Pedersen's move on crump in the final ... as I should imagine Jason wasnt either

I'm suprised that it hasn't been mentioned before now on this thread.

Its a real pity that Pedersen has to resort to those kind of moves. I'm all for hard racing but that was naughty and Crump did well to stay on board, unlike Nicki in Lezno.

Looks like the Championship is bubbling up nicley, all it needs now is for Pedersen to have a stinker and it will be very tight at the top.

Trying to get me head around this: there's a rule that we all agree to when we join the forum about not posting during meetings, yet on this thread alone there's at least fifteen posts while the meeting's on, including at least one from our most prolific $hit-dribbler.

Are all you ***** Special or just plain ******* Thick? Or do Rules not apply to you?

How weird that the only one on here who seems to think it WAS Freddie's fault is the card carrying Dryml fan! :P

Lupus - and, of course, you're completely neutral in this matter... :rolleyes:

Lindgren IS a nutjob. :wink:

All the best

Rob

I can't claim to be totally neutral Rob, no! :wink: However, take a look back on the thread and see how may WOLVES fans have said Dryml was at fault and how many of those comments have come from fans of other teams who ARE neutral. And how many of those neutrals are calling it the same way as you? :P

But yet again I'm sure you feel you are in the right and EVERYONE else is wrong!

Edited by lupus

I can't claim to be totally neutral Rob, no! :wink: However, take a look back on the thread and see how may WOLVES fans have said Dryml was at fault and how many of those comments have come from fans of other teams who ARE neutral. And how many of those neutrals are calling it the same way as you? :P

But yet again I'm sure you feel you are in the right and EVERYONE else is wrong!

Well, no. The referee got it right for starters. :wink:

As for the rest, they are just sheep and believe everything Keith Huewen tells them (despite the fact he knows NOTHING about speedway), instead of using their own eyes. I'm sure some of them still believe Freddie Lindgren won the Sweidsh GP. Baaaaaaaaaaa!! :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam