British Speedway Forum

Yes.I went to one of Kim's concerts as well :rolleyes::neutral:

Reckon more Marty :wink::lol:

Sometimes you can be nasty :( .On the odd occasion funny though :lol:

Hey I thought that was quick, had to phone my Mum for his name :lol::wink:

Hey I thought that was quick, had to phone my Mum for his name :lol::wink:

Give over.There ain't that much difference in age :rolleyes: .You've been taking lessons from Sandie on that B)

danish dave

not sure many people dislike denamrk cos of the world cup four years ago. think its more to do with people not liking nicki or hans maybe cos of their hard riding.

i was surprised that nicki got booed on the parade though.

Personally I have no problem with Hans. He passionate about the sport and I enjoy watching him race. A little hot headed sometimes but he has grown out of his old style of riding and is a pretty classy rider now.

However, IMO Pedersen is calculating, dangerous, far too self important.

And as for booing him - Wouldn't waste my time - I was concentrating far too much on willing Crumpy on for the well deserved win to care what Ped was up too

Anybody watching the WTC final in denmark tonight, noticed the Danish supporters cheering, when opposing teams riders are coming off? I noticed it, when Watt took Lindgren out, and just now, when Holder did his wheelie.

It seems the Brits aren't the only fans who are a "disgrace".

Anybody watching the WTC final in denmark tonight, noticed the Danish supporters cheering, when opposing teams riders are coming off? I noticed it, when Watt took Lindgren out, and just now, when Holder did his wheelie.

It seems the Brits aren't the only fans who are a "disgrace".

I noticed that but then not all Brit fans cheers ....... I don't :approve:

nicki is a disgrace tonight,

im the 1st to say im one of his biggest fans,9hans is my fav) just ask my speedway buddies from belle vue), but what he just did and cheer when he realised hampel was the one that fell was out of order, hampel could have been injured, nicki needs a long hard look at himself there, :mad:

Edited by Phil The Ace

nicki is a disgrace tonight,

im the 1st to say im one of his biggest fans,9hans is my fav) just ask my speedway buddies from belle vue), but what he just did and cheer when he realised hampel was the one that fell was out of order, hampel could have been injured, nicki needs a long hard look at himself there,

I think it is you that needs to look at yourself. Nicki could see the way Hampel was on his knees cursing himself that he was not hurt and only distressed that he had probably lost Poland the WC. Another knocker showing himself up. :angry::lol::lol:

:blink::blink:

I think it is you that needs to look at yourself. Nicki could see the way Hampel was on his knees cursing himself that he was not hurt and only distressed that he had probably lost Poland the WC. Another knocker showing himself up. :angry::lol::lol:

im not a knocker, like i said im a massive nicki fan, love him, he never saw hampel on his knees, he looked back, noticed hampel wasnt there and cheered

Another knocker showing himself up. :angry:
Not another knocker, its simply true NP is scum.

im not a knocker, like i said im a massive nicki fan, love him, he never saw hampel on his knees, he looked back, noticed hampel wasnt there and cheered

So. Hampel was then in front on the 4th bend and he was racing forward. What do you expect him to do when suddenly the WC that he was racing for is being given to you. :neutral:

Not another knocker, its simply true NP is scum.

Can you elaborate on that Dekker?

That remark will make him wild!

Nicki was punching the air himself when Hampel came off.

There is nothing wrong with it IMO, you are bound to be happy. You have got the result you want, this is the World Cup Final, almost as big as it gets for these riders. They are representing their country and are on the edge of one of their greatest moments of their career. Full credit to Denmark, especially to Nicki and Hans who were both superb B)