British Speedway Forum

TBH I thought she did really well tonight. My family usually tune in on a Monday just to laugh at her interviewing (there not speedway fans) but she did well and she suits the presenting role better I think.

With Nigel Shouty Man Pearson and Kelvin Tell You What Tatum I don't think she has anything to apologise for to be honest.

With Nigel Shouty Man Pearson and Kelvin Tell You What Tatum I don't think she has anything to apologise for to be honest.

Nope and as far as I am concerned the Speedway I have seen on the box has been as good as I can remember. Surely we tune in for the racing not who is commentating. Crikey much better than Phil Thompson going on about Liverpool FC 24/7 on Soccer Saturday!

I don't have Sky but i quite like her from what i've seen while watching a few live streams lately (Cardiff, P'boro and tonight), its Kelvins love-in with that bloody molecam that makes me cringe :unsure:

I think Charlie did brilliant tonight. She really came of age tonight in what was a dramatic situation to be working in.

Some of the cynics/critics on here really should get a grip on themselves. They make fools of themselves time after time trying to drag the sport down to their level. :angry:

Smile and get on with your lives. :approve:

:blink::blink:

I don't have Sky but i quite like her from what i've seen while watching a few live streams lately (Cardiff, P'boro and tonight), its Kelvins love-in with that bloody molecam that makes me cringe :unsure:

Agreed :lol:

Some of the cynics/critics on here really should get a grip on themselves.

I think they would if Charlie followed my advice about the fishnets and mini-skirt .

I think they would if Charlie followed my advice about the fishnets and mini-skirt .

:wub:

:wub:

Down boy , your burd reads this remember :wink:

Down boy , your burd reads this remember :wink:

Oh aye :lol:

At least she's got her facts right, Pearson has been telling us all night that Chris Holder is in the GP challenge final.... :rolleyes:

And the Homer Simpson "Doh" award goes to Jacques, after she realises her mistake. :rolleyes::wink:

All the best

Rob

P.S. I like Charlie - I reckon she could have a very successful career in Shovvy's videos if she wanted one. :shock::P

I thought Charlie Webster did very well tonight, Ive been critical of her in the past but she did quite well tonight.

Really disapointed with Nigel and Kelvin tonight, for the first time in ages. Ive always like them both despite the abuse Nigel gets on this forum but both went over the top tonight. As early as heat 12 nigel was saying we were going to the final. Towards the end it was getting a farce, we all knew heat 23 would be cruical and it proved that way. Yet Nigel was bellowing down the microphone that we were going to be in the final on saturday. Why raise peoples hopes up like that they only had egg on their faces in the end.

And the Homer Simpson "Doh" award goes to Jacques, after she realises her mistake. :rolleyes::wink:

All the best

Rob

P.S. I like Charlie - I reckon she could have a very successful career in Shovvy's videos if she wanted one.

It's called check your facts first.. :rolleyes: I was convinced he missed out on one of the qualifiers...( must have dreamt it) :lol:

Are you first on the list for one of his copies... :wink:

I found the Kelvin and moley act quite cringy too, but it's actually starting to grow on me! It's quite funny listening to all the different scenarios that Kelvin finds to give moley a mention, you've got to admire Kelvins persistence with it really!

I don't really know why some people are slating Charlie, I guess she does ask some pretty silly questions (especially the "how much would this mean?" question!), but in fariness most interviewers would ask questions like that. I thought she did a decent job of presenting tonight and she certainly shows plenty of cheer and enthusiasm.

I'll say one thing for Charlie Webster, she's not the one in the pits with the least speedway knowledge, because Lyon wins that one hands down.