British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Who Can Be World Champion 2010 ?

In my view only 4 of the field can realistically win it-Crump,Gollob,Sayfudtinov and Nicki Pedersen.I wonder how the bookmakers will price up the odds.

In terms of match-ups between the rest,who would be favourite to get most points over the series.

Hancock or Jonsson

Woffinden or Zetterstrom

Hampel or Holder

Holta or Bjerre

Andersen or Lindgren

Hancock

Woffinden

Holder

Holta

A draw.

The usual suspects; Crumpy, Gollob, Pedersen and Emil. Gollobs chances have'nt been harmed by an extra Polish date on the calender.

Out of the four, I'd like Crump to win.

I think Crump will start to fade now that he has 3 world titles. Gollob, Nicki and Emil for the title chase next year.

The rest may as well just let them get on with it!

i agree crumpi will finish 3rd or 4th . it could be the most open its been for years. lets hope a bit of excitement as well cuz i feel another year like this could be the death knell a calling :wink:

Nicki for the title, and

Hancock or Jonsson

Woffinden or Zetterstrom

Hampel or Holder

Holta or Bjerre

Andersen or Lindgren

Jonsson...the Grinch will fade this year as he becomes immune to Monster

Zetterstrom...good gating and very fast bikes will be too much for Tai to outscore

Holder...if he can stay calm and not override

Bjerre...comfortably

Lindgren...he'll know now that he's better than he thought he was before ! :lol:

How did the world title ever get to be so closed and so dull? Well, predictable at any rate.

Edited by AndyM

When it stopped being just one big meeting !

I will be hoping Nicki Pedersen regains the world title.

I'd like to see Greg Hancock win :approve: if not then Freddie or Hans

Would like to see the ex-Swindon schoolboy Crumpie or Hancock win again...Sayfutdinov, Pedersen, and Gollob will be frontrunners, with perhaps Lindgren, Andersen and Holder as dark geegees. Just hope Bomber and Tai perform well for Little Britain. Always like to see the lone Norwegian Holta do well. Hampel usually rides well in Cardiff.

I couldn't really care less as the GP's have become dullsville .

Who can become World GP Champion .............. any one of about 3 or 4 perhaps

Who can become World GP Champion .............. any one of about 3 or 4 perhaps

Great minds think alike ! Iwas hoping someone like Mickthemuppet might post as to the likely odds for the big four.

The winner will come from one of 4, Gollob, Crump, Pedersen or sayfutdinov. In other words, yes, it's as predictable as that. In a series that has 15 permanent riders, that's a sad indictment of just how poor and tired the format is. And some more consistent refeering decisions won't go amiss either.

The winner will come from one of 4, Gollob, Crump, Pedersen or sayfutdinov. In other words, yes, it's as predictable as that. In a series that has 15 permanent riders, that's a sad indictment of just how poor and tired the format is. And some more consistent refeering decisions won't go amiss either.

Sorry, but even more predictable than that. Gollob will never win the title. He might win the occasional GP in Poland or other eastern European locations, but will never achieve the consistency needed to win the GP circus overall.