British Speedway Forum

Crap meeting.

Any one got the Danish lottery numbers?

:P:P

Thank the lord for Sky plus. Watched the whole meeting in just over an hour. What a total borefest and to be honest I don't expect it to be any different on Saturday. In fact I expect it to be EXACTLY the same. The track may as well be two metres wide because that is all that is needed.

Shocking rubbish.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Agreed crap race track, considering it rained yesterday too, was the same poo as Poland! But if that's what BSI wants .....................

Thank the lord for Sky plus. Watched the whole meeting in just over an hour. What a total borefest and to be honest I don't expect it to be any different on Saturday. In fact I expect it to be EXACTLY the same. The track may as well be two metres wide because that is all that is needed.

Shocking rubbish.

Oi,...nah you`re right,it was a pretty poor meeting to be honest

Bet it would never have happened at Poole :P

hahahhah . I wouldn't be surprised if Ward has a blinder and I predict he will be in the top 5 overall point scorers. For Australia he is the form rider at the moment.

Just about scraped in the top 5 Aussies! Good job Batch only had 4 rides otherwise he would have been 5th.

To be fair it was a gater's paradise, but often that's the name of the game.

No excuses from Down Here; we just couldn't come to grips with the track and paid the price. Not sure how many of our mob have ridden Vojens before; I know it was Darcy's first look at the place, but they're professionals so should have been able to adjust. That said it was a great learning experience for a young team, Rooboy certainly answered his critics in the best way possible; and as Leigh Adams said last night they have to learn to rely on themselves and not expect a Crumpy or Mr Smooth to fall from the clouds and save 'em. Mind you, wouldn't Todd Wiltshire have loved the track last night.

Hoping for a better spectacle on Saturday with a decent crowd, I might have to dig out my souvenir of Cardiff Union Flag and barrack for Tai!.

An ok meeting, but Vojens shouldn't get any more race offs or finals. That crowd was absolutely pathetic for a race off with the home nation on view. An embarrassment that a fairly big meeting for the sport was watched by a handful of people.

What's more, it looks like they wanted to save their budget providing no free tickets for the other crews who showed up there yesterday - the Polish and British ones - except free tickets/passes for the riders and coach only (6 in total!). Mechanics, riders' managers, officials etc. they all had to buy tickets for themselves! ... Danish hospitality :blink:

Edited by Mateusz

Nicholls, Harris, Richardson, Stead and Woffinden have all ridden in world under 21 finals.

Richardson has won it, Harris has finished second, Woffinden finished joint third before losing the run off, Stead was 5th and Nicholls also got a bronze medal.

Edited by Silver Bee

Very pleasing result, the 2 teams who were dedicated got thru and the one who just went there to enjoy it all didnt.

Hopeless track, hopeless venue and rentacrowd, glad 2 thousand polish will be there sat to swell the crowd.

Jonsson had a great last to first in his opening ride, but the Danes soon put a stop to that nonsense, in his second ride, it was grip less and he was pointless.

I can understand now why Ivan Mauger said this was one of his favourite tracks.

Shocking rubbish.

Bit like a Poole meeting then?

Looking forward to Monday on Sky............

Shocking rubbish.

If its the same then it wont be worth watching,another total borefest.It will end up a gating competition,putting GB out of the picture which is a shame as when its well prepared Vojen can produce great racing,maybe they could kidnap Olsen untill sunday morning.

I had to have a little safrican american at the comments made by Ward and the subsequent poor performance. Well done to Rory for coming of age on the international circuit with a good solid performance, best of all the Aussies.