British Speedway Forum
Mateusz

Swc Final, Vojens, 31/07/2010

If an Elite League meeting is abandoned after five heats do the teams start the re-staging at Ht 6 at the same scores from the abandoned meeting?

I don't know, hence why I asked the question. And if it does then, same question WHY? What is the point?

Well what a depressing place that Vojens looks like. every bit of coverage i have seen from there over the years it looks cold, damp and flamim miserable. It's only getting the big events cus Olsen owns it. Can't beleive they have a G.P later in the year there also.

If it is the Red button tomorrow then i will be extremely p*ssed off cus i have virgin and can't access it.

Sky Sports 4 and SS 4HD 1.30 pm.

I don't know, hence why I asked the question. And if it does then, same question WHY? What is the point?

All sports start again. I remember years ago I was at a football match. Swindon were winning 4-0 against Brighton I think when the fog caused an abandonment after 75 minutes. The reply ended 0-0.

All sports start again. I remember years ago I was at a football match. Swindon were winning 4-0 against Brighton I think when the fog caused an abandonment after 75 minutes. The reply ended 0-0.

Tennis does not start again at 0-0, Golf does not start again at level par. Give me a good reason why there is a need to start the meeting again from heat 1?

Sky Sports 4 and SS 4HD 1.30 pm.

Has that come from sky? Not showing on EPG.

Why o why do ther ever have a big meeting at Vojens with their rain problems.

... because nobody else (apart from Poland) want to stage it,that's why :-(

Seriously though - if they can have SGP at Copenhagen, why not SWC?

cheers

PolskiZuzel

So,waiting for official confirmation that Bydgoszcz is off so i can cancel my hotel,though i cant get my flight money back obviously,oh well my look had to run out sometime!

Bydgoszcz v Czestochowa has been officially cancelled.

The only Ekstraliga match taking place tomorrow is going to be Z.Gora v Tarnow as they seem to have agreed they can ride w/o Lindgren (ZG) and Pedersen B (Tarnow).

Has that come from sky? Not showing on EPG.

Its showing 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm. Think it could go red button at 2.30.

You're right steve. Looks more like it's a switch to the red button at half 2.

There is Cricket, Emirates Cup, Show Jumping and Golf from Ireland which are live programmes, and Show Jumping in particular has had coverage all weekend as well.

There really is not a lot that can be done, except have it shown on Sky Sports News for the remainder of the meeting. That ain't going to happen now is it. The station cannot make miracles, but under the circumstances, it's unfortunate this has occured in Denmark.

However, it's a hard lesson to learn, and I would expect changes in venue to reduce the risk of a called off meeting in 2011, especially Denmark in this case.

Ah yes showing now. Yep looks like red button which means people can't record it also no HD.

Ah yes showing now. Yep looks like red button which means people can't record it also no HD.

Boll*x...absolute boll*x. so i watch it all week and wont be able to see the final.....disgrace !

Why does it start from heat 1 again? Whats the point of that?

think of all those that have already started filling their proggy's in, do they get a free insert for tomorrow?

What a great shame that was! We got the rain that team GB wanted, but too much of it! What's the betting that it now goes pear-shaped for us tomorrow?

I've got Virgin, but I have to say, I'm getting peed off with it, it's so unresponsive, it's like a slo-mo replay trying to find some channels! Worse of all, the world cup live coverage looks as though it could come come to an end at 2:30!

Ah well, I had better start looking fo internet coverage....or find a pub that's showing it. I am not amused!