British Speedway Forum

A poor stream has left me without the results in heat 1, 10 and 11. Can anyone help?

heat 1 lindgren g laguta walasek gapinski

heat 10 a laguta lindgren thj zetterstrom

heat 11 kolodziej harris nki walasek

Lol gave update link just in time before fred went awol. Sopcast 56947 excellent replacement.

yeah the picture on fred has stopped working can you send me link to sopcast. as page wont seem to load when i go through google.

thanks

Little Artem must be kicking himself for that crazy charge out to the fence in heat 8.

3 wins and a last behind Simon Stead of all people...

yeah the picture on fred has stopped working can you send me link to sopcast. as page wont seem to load when i go through google.

thanks

You need to download sopcast from www.sopcast.com

Couldn't agree more, the reward for being a mediocre British rider is a GP wildcard pick. So you only need to be mediocre.

However, you just watch, the usual smokescreen of the dastardly track preparation of Ole Olsen will be deployed by those who refuse to acknowledge the truth. Harris would've qualified if the track had more dirt on it, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Karpov can be pretty entertaining at times from what I have seen of him, but does like to hug the inside.

He races for Rybnik in Poland, Hammarby in Sweden, Holstebro in Denmark and Chervonograd in Ukraine.

It has been a while since I noticed.

Not Roman Poazhny's night despite 5 points from two rides. A tape exclusion and a fall (remount). Watching him go to the roof right now, phew! he gone to watch the race thought he was going to jump off it.

You can also open your sopcast player and simply type in 56947 into the sopcast url bar, no need to visit another website first. High quality feed no glitches so far.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Blimey.. Kolodziej and Lindback are there for me, it's between Artem and Freddie for the last spot!

Come on Laguta..!

Depending on heat 19 with Artem, Zorro could nick it in Heat 20!!

Edited by adam74

Any 3 from Kolodziej, Lindback, Laguta and Lindgren, with Zorro still in with a shout.

Would love to see Laguta pull it off.

Looking good for Kolodziej and Lindback, while Lindgren seems handily placed, alongside Artem Laguta. If Lindgren and Lindback make it, there'll be enormous pressure on Andreas Jonsson to hold onto that eighth place in the GP standings. If Artem Laguta shocks the world, pressure would be on Jonsson and Lindgren to claim a place in the top eight. One of them will probably be around next year, but both? I'm not so sure about that.