British Speedway Forum

I see Scunny are opening up the training track so that supporters can have a go....20 laps for a fiver, bargain...anyone up for it?

im definately coming now,got the fiver ready.anyone up for a race

I think it would be rude not to :D

Me too :wink:

Anyone else hear that whip crack? :lol::P

Both comments were added by me cos some bugger can't seem to sign out when she has finished :mad::D

Hans Andersen and David Howe added :)

news is on www.scunthorpespeedway.com

Edited by leoni

Hans Andersen and David Howe added :)

news is on www.scunthorpespeedway.com

That's more like it :approve:

So thats now Kasprzak, Harris, Andersen and Richardson as the stand outs, from a field of 16. Harris is the only consistently entertaining one in the entire field.

Certainly looking like a great line up with lots of competition for the top spot!

I am looking forward to making my 3rd trip to Scunthorpe for this meeting and getting my first taste of speedway in 2011! :)

So thats now Kasprzak, Harris, Andersen and Richardson as the stand outs, from a field of 16. Harris is the only consistently entertaining one in the entire field.

Except, like last year, the Ben Fund Bonanza has a field of 20. So it's not the entire field.

Except, like last year, the Ben Fund Bonanza has a field of 20. So it's not the entire field.

My mistake. Interesting, I had just assumed with the talk of "A Grand Prix in Scunthorpe" it was 16. Lets hope for 4 more big names.

Really happy with that news. Pleased to see Hans is going to be there. I was going anyway cause I like Kenni but now it just got better. It is party weekend as it's my birthday.

We are still looking for a few more sponsors to help with this, have rider, race and a few tyre & fuel sponsorships left. If you are interested in helping out please send me a pm.

All sponsorship monies go directly to the Ben Fund.

The SOS group at Oxford will be sponsoring a heat at the Ben Fund meeting and as part of the sponsorship have 2 VIP tickets for the meeting which include admission to the VIP area within the stadium

It was always our intention to sell these tickets on and therefore are looking for a buyer for 2 VIP tickets with the proceeds raised going back into the Ben Fund pot

So if anyone is interested please PM me with a sensible offer. If a sensible offer is received before tomorrow evening then we will sell them, if not then I will put them on Ebay on Saturday and see what we can get for them

Admission is £15 so I would class a sensible offer to be above standard admission and as I said all the proceeds will go back to the Ben Fund

Cheers

Attention travellers....

Speedway fans looking for accommodation in Scunthorpe this season can take advantage of a generous offer by Premier Inns. Premier Inns are offering a 20% Discount off the daily rate (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) throughout the coming season. This offer is not applicable with any other offer.

To take advantage...you must quote AMUSP20 at the time of booking.

Message posted on behalf of Scunthorpe Speedways Marketing Manager.