British Speedway Forum

Unless he's not going to be fit in time then I'd be pretty miffed if I were Simon Stead.

Great News for Josh, can only think that Steady is not fit or has pass up the chance to have a go.

Woffinden and Auty it is confirmed on sky tonight.

Thought that Woffy was still on the sick list. :blink:

Edited by Exiled Cuda

Great News for Josh, can only think that Steady is not fit or has pass up the chance to have a go.

That's what I suspect too.. :unsure:

Thought that Woffy was still on the sick list. :blink:

The BSPA site suggests he might not be ready..??

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.11208.2

Edited by Jacques

Lets hope Tai can make the British Speedway Final as I believe he, along with Lee Richardson, have a real chance.

if josh would have finished his two rides,which he had retired in due to chain issues

he would have finished up the pointy end . josh is the most improved british rider

over the last two seasons........HE DESERVES HIS CHANCE......

I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO FLY OUT TO THE UK FOR THE BRITISH GP,IF HE MAKES IT....

go josh from all your mates in australia

josh is the most improved british rider

over the last two seasons........HE DESERVES HIS CHANCE......

I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO FLY OUT TO THE UK FOR THE BRITISH GP,IF HE MAKES IT....

go josh from all your mates in australia

About time you got off your bum and got out more, Marcus!!

Fully agree with the rest of your post, mate - see you in the soup!

Stead is a 6-7 point EL rider who has reached his level. Auty is a youngster who looks like he might do something in the sport. I'm sure people would far rather far watch Auty than Stead.

What absolute rubbish - yes I'd love to see an EL reserve rather than an established heat leader - NOT. I would have thought for seeding purposes you select the best 2 riders who didn't get a chance to ride - Auty had his chance and didn't take it.

I'm sure I would rather see Simon Stead ride than Josh Auty thank you very much - so please don't speak for others !!

Doesn't matter anyway because they have given it to Auty - another nail in the coffin of speedway!!

I hope Stead turned it down due to injury.

Bit of a joke otherwise.

He didn't - and according to the Swindon website is devastated by the decision!

What absolute rubbish - yes I'd love to see an EL reserve rather than an established heat leader - NOT. I would have thought for seeding purposes you select the best 2 riders who didn't get a chance to ride - Auty had his chance and didn't take it.

I'm sure I would rather see Simon Stead ride than Josh Auty thank you very much - so please don't speak for others !!

Doesn't matter anyway because they have given it to Auty - another nail in the coffin of speedway!!

I'm sure more people would rather see an "EL reserve" than an "established heat leader" (safrican american), Stead is crap at Wolverhampton and reached his level long ago, at least by Auty getting a go he might well do something other than the mediocre score Stead would have got.

I'm sure more people would rather see an "EL reserve" than an "established heat leader" (safrican american), Stead is crap at Wolverhampton and reached his level long ago, at least by Auty getting a go he might well do something other than the mediocre score Stead would have got.

Don't know why you are safrican americaning! It seems Auty is crap on his home track at Sheffield or he would have progressed on merit !!

Don't know why you are safrican americaning! It seems Auty is crap on his home track at Sheffield or he would have progressed on merit !!

Auty would have qualified if not for bad luck. The final is at Wolverhampton and Auty will, in all likelihood, be better than Stead around there (not hard), and therefore is a far better Wild Card choice.

Edited by JCookie

Auty is as good as or if not better than Stead already, and improving all the time! His problem is gating which is getting slightly better.. Always said if he could gate, he'd be as good as Woffinden.