British Speedway Forum

1. Sheffield

2. Redcar

3. Workington

4. Somerset

Impossible... Somerset, Sheffield and Redcar are all in Group 2... Workington are in Group 1!

2 qualifiers from each group go through from these...

GROUP 1

RYE HOUSE (Jordan Frampton, Chris Neath)= 15.83

GLASGOW (Joe Screen, James Grieves)= 16.08

LEICESTER (Richard Sweetman, Richard Hall)= 14.64

NEWCASTLE (Mark Lemon, Stuart Robson)= 17.93

WORKINGTON

GROUP 2

SOMERSET (Sam Masters, Cory Gathercole)= 14.40

SHEFFIELD (Ricky Ashworth, Shane Parker)= 15.96

PLYMOUTH (Ben Barker, Jesper Kristiansen)= 14.30

EDINBURGH (Kevin Wolbert, Craig Cook)= 15.55

REDCAR (Jason Lyons, Aaron Summers)= 15.69

Try again! :wink: and this time a wee hint for you.... take time to consider Glasgow! :party:

Edited by BongoBrian

Impossible... Somerset, Sheffield and Redcar are all in Group 2... Workington are in Group 1!

2 qualifiers from each group go through from these...

GROUP 1

RYE HOUSE (Jordan Frampton, Chris Neath)= 15.83

GLASGOW (Joe Screen, James Grieves)= 16.08

LEICESTER (Richard Sweetman, Richard Hall)= 14.64

NEWCASTLE (Mark Lemon, Stuart Robson)= 17.93

WORKINGTON

GROUP 2

SOMERSET (Sam Masters, Cory Gathercole)= 14.40

SHEFFIELD (Ricky Ashworth, Shane Parker)= 15.96

PLYMOUTH (Ben Barker, Jesper Kristiansen)= 14.30

EDINBURGH (Kevin Wolbert, Craig Cook)= 15.55

REDCAR (Jason Lyons, Aaron Summers)= 15.69

Try again! :wink: and this time a wee hint for you.... take time to consider Glasgow! :party:

Bongo re edited on the other page and you ought to know to expect the unexpected in speedway ;) ;) In the re edit I put Glasgow 4th. How glasgow do depends on how Grievesy rides the OTA, which in the past he hasnt done that well there.

How glasgow do depends on how Grievesy rides the OTA, which in the past he hasnt done that well there.

Sorry, I didn't see the edit... I agree with you, a lot will be down to James, but in saying that, 50% will be down to Joe too and it will be a team thing really :wink:

...of course, the weather is looking nasty at present :blink: so if we get racing on at all, then we are all winners! Fingers crossed for an improvement to the forecast.

Edited by BongoBrian

Sorry, I didn't see the edit... I agree with you, a lot will be down to James, but in saying that, 50% will be down to Joe too and it will be a team thing really :wink:

...of course, the weather is looking nasty at present :blink: so if we get racing on at all, then we are all winners! Fingers crossed for an improvement to the forecast.

No worries, ah the weather will probably win over there tomorrow night..at least it could be dry in newport for the hornets v heathens match :D Glasgow will do better than most of the pairs there, Somerset will be fine but sheffield look by far the strongest pair there tomorrow night.

No worries, ah the weather will probably win over there tomorrow night..at least it could be dry in newport for the hornets v heathens match :D Glasgow will do better than most of the pairs there, Somerset will be fine but sheffield look by far the strongest pair there tomorrow night.

I'm not so sure about Sheffield's perceived strength. They are stong, but Joe outclassed the Messiah in the live Somerset v Glasgow meeting last year and despite Parkers undoubted class, he never really shone at the OTA like he has done at Glasgow over the years & Ricky Ashworth is beatable round there.

If there is anything you get with the pairs, then it is suprise packages also. Because it is only two in a team, if both guy's are firing, then underdogs can win the thing. I don't realy think there is any team competing that I would completely dismiss.

Ouch, I hope that forecast is completely wrong. Getting fed up of the big rain cloud that seems to follow me around. :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

Updates on the weather throughout the day would be very much appreciated!

I am praying that the rain is not going to arrive when it is forecast, although it is not looking good right now. :neutral:

I think we've got a massive chance to win this again. Doesn't need me to say that Ashworth goes really well around Somerset, almost as good as he goes around Sheffield! And Parker should put in a good performance too, he rode there last season so he should know the track well enough and he'll be wanting some silverware with this being his last season. But we have got some tough competition from Glasgow and Somerset, either could be on top form tonight and could win the pairs if luck goes their way.

Best of luck to the Sheffield pair tonight. Bring the title home :t:

Just seen the latest on the BBC and its rain from late afternoon lasting all evening for that area.

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I'm in Chippenham about an hour away, and it's been bright and sunny all day, clouds are forming now though, and the forecast doesn't look good for start time!

Best of luck to The Screen Machine and Scotland's no1 James Grieves for tonight! Just do your best guys!! Here's hoping for some silverware but will be very difficult as Sheffield must be favourite to win and you cannot discount Somerset either! :cheers:

Its raining in Weston-super-Mare! :(

Its raining in Weston-super-Mare! :(

It's spitting in Cardiff but we're heading over shortly - fingers crossed!