British Speedway Forum

Bridger well out of order attacking Barker on Twitter and tweeting Scott Nicholls to have a go at Barker as well

most people seemed to pick the 5 riders that eventually were picked and Barker really seems to have matured and greatly improved this year...he deserves his chance

Bridger should get his head down and force himself into future squads on results ..something Barker seems to have done...this has done him no favours at all

Barkers flying and is in much better form than Bridger. Whats his problem?

Yet again, the guy is showing what an utter buffoon he really is. Your not good enough, get over it.

I think you probably mean

Total

Waste of

A good

Talent

Or a

Complete and

Utter

Best stop there really..

Bridger well out of order attacking Barker on Twitter and tweeting Scott Nicholls to have a go at Barker as wellmost people seemed to pick the 5 riders that eventually were picked and Barker really seems to have matured and greatly improved this year...he deserves his chance

Bridger should get his head down and force himself into future squads on results ..something Barker seems to have done...this has done him no favours at all

Yes I saw that. He also tweeted Lee Ricahrdson moaning about it and slagging off Ben too. Neither Scott or Lee rose to it though. :approve: He eally is deluded if he thinks he's earnt himself a place in team GB deary me :rolleyes:

Is this the same Lewis Bridger who was moaning in the Speedway Star a couple of months ago about how he hasn't got any English friends in speedway and gets on with the Aussies much better? :unsure: He really should just get his head down and do his talking on the track.

Is this the same Lewis Bridger who was moaning in the Speedway Star a couple of months ago about how he hasn't got any English friends in speedway and gets on with the Aussies much better? :unsure: He really should just get his head down and do his talking on the track.

Just two weeks till Kings lynn and i've still not seen any news on the other countries expcted riders, other than the full Polish squad? Particularly keen to see who the Russians will bring as they are usually the most fun to watch and i'm praying i will finally see Mr Gizatullin despite some ropey form in Poland this year!

Just two weeks till Kings lynn and i've still not seen any news on the other countries expcted riders, other than the full Polish squad? Particularly keen to see who the Russians will bring as they are usually the most fun to watch and i'm praying i will finally see Mr Gizatullin despite some ropey form in Poland this year!

As with Poland, Russia have only named their 10 man squad so far.

Their 10 men to choose from are:

Darkin, Gafurov, Gizatullin, Kharchenko, Kudryashov, Laguta x2, Povazhny, Sayfutdinov and Tarasenko.

Hopefully the visa applications are already in or it could be a fairly weak Russian team. Darkin, Gafurov, Povazhny and Sayfutdinov are all sorted for entry to the UK already...I wonder if they would be allowed to add Bondarenko as a late replacement :D

I see that Poland have now announced their team for Kings Lynn.

Tomasz Gollob

Jaroslaw Hampel

Janusz Kolodziej

Piotr Protasiewicz

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Interesting to see that Kasprzak has received a place. I really expected Pawlicki to get the nod ahead of him.

Germany have also declared their 5 for the match in Vojens.

Kevin Woelbert

Max Dilger

Tobias Busch

Matias Schultz

Tobias Kroner

The obvious question around that squad is why Martin Smolinski isn't taking part.

I see that Poland have now announced their team for Kings Lynn.

Tomasz Gollob

Jaroslaw Hampel

Janusz Kolodziej

Piotr Protasiewicz

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Interesting to see that Kasprzak has received a place. I really expected Pawlicki to get the nod ahead of him.

Germany have also declared their 5 for the match in Vojens.

Kevin Woelbert

Max Dilger

Tobias Busch

Matias Schultz

Tobias Kroner

The obvious question around that squad is why Martin Smolinski isn't taking part.

3rd round of the World Longtrack championship is being held on the same day.

3rd round of the World Longtrack championship is being held on the same day.

That's unfortunate and pretty poor planning from the FIM.

Germany would be far more competitive with Smoli involved in the SWC.

That's unfortunate and pretty poor planning from the FIM.

Germany would be far more competitive with Smoli involved in the SWC.

It is a pretty desperate situation for Smoli, as captain of the German team, having qualified for the SWC for the first time in six years, he wanted to lead his team in Denmark, but now he can't ride because of his world long-track GP commitment.

Not that the Germans -with or witout Smolinski- would have been a threat to either Sweden, Australia or Denmark in Vojens.

It is a pretty desperate situation for Smoli, as captain of the German team, having qualified for the SWC for the first time in six years, he wanted to lead his team in Denmark, but now he can't ride because of his world long-track GP commitment.

Not that the Germans -with or witout Smolinski- would have been a threat to either Sweden, Australia or Denmark in Vojens.

Czech team is the Dryml brothers, Kus, Sitera and Topinka. Hope Russia hurry up and announce their team soon.