British Speedway Forum

What time you getting on it on Saturday Mr Davis?

Is everyone heading for the Prince of Wales on Saturday ? Or is the BSF meet up a thing of the past now ?

I'll be there some time , to many peeps to meet, not enough time in the day need a Tardis :drink: :drink: :drink:

Friday - POW followed by Walkabout

Saturday - POW followed by Walkabout

You not doing Gatekeeper first Matt on the Friday night - normal haunt for Dinner?!

Probably pop into the Cottage for a couple as well on Friday night !

Saturday definitely the POW - its tradition and has to be done!

Haha... the Bevvy has already started :drink:

...unfortunately it is at Glasgow Airport.

Went through security after getting our boarding passes at about 5:45am to get the 6:55am FlyBe flight... as soon as we got through security, we looked at the board to find out what gate to find out the flight is delayed until 9:40am :o

Bugger!!!

Haha... the Bevvy has already started :drink:

...unfortunately it is at Glasgow Airport.

Went through security after getting our boarding passes at about 5:45am to get the 6:55am FlyBe flight... as soon as we got through security, we looked at the board to find out what gate to find out the flight is delayed until 9:40am :o

Bugger!!!

still in Glasgow Airport... Just off the phone to George (crazy Tiger dude you will all have met at some point :wink: )... he was just about to board the Tigers supporters bus for his 8 hour journey to cardiff...

...Ah well, i'll take the high road and geo takes the low road and I'll be in Cardiff before ye... actually at this rate, Geo will be there days before me! :blink:

Ps. It's amazing the pish you will write on pay-as-you-go internet when your bored and you malso know that the T'internet in the airport is on a timer... I have just been told that I have 2 minutes left :blink:

That 3 minutes just cost me a quid... but at least it is 3 minutes less to go to the flight! :t:

See ya all in Cardiff :party:

one minute left... what other pish can I fit into that?

Just noticed therer is a timer on the blooiny thing... makes ye tipe too fast...

Me and George will need to pay the City Arms a visit then . I'm quite partial to real ale , though the wee man only drinks that lager muck .

So that's the City Arms , POW , Walkabout and Queen's Vaults in our pub crawl . Any more suggestions ?

The Yard on St Marys St.It's the old Brains' brewery.Also Zero Degrees on Westgate St (opposite stadium)has black lager and mango beer on tap. :wink:

Edited by bluejam

one minute left...

Bongo is excluded for exceeding the time allowance.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like this Kelvin.

Looking forward to the annual trip to Cardiff and will heve a certain Mr Shovlar in tow. will be going to the P.O.W and probably the Gatekeeper as per usual so come and say hello will probably be wearing our Poole jackets so expect the usual abuse but save it for Steve and not me, after all he is the pantomime villian. :lol:

Should be interesting when Shovlar walks in in his Poole jacket after the Coventry massive have had a few sherberts! :lol:

Should be interesting when Shovlar walks in in his Poole jacket after the Coventry massive have had a few sherberts! :lol:

I am sure I can handle it. :drink:

Always go to the POW and say hello and have a drink with the people I battle with on here. Some take it all too seriously but British GP day is for fun and banter.

The Bad Boys Brigade will be at the Walkabout from about lunchtime - or should that be Lunchytime?

Very pleasant in there today, but alas Jetlag set in on the way back from the PL Pairs or I'd be there now.

Retired to the hotel room to check the duty-free - Wild Turkey Rare Breed, straight up, no ice. I'll sleep well if I can slow down a bit - if you've ever spent twenty-odd hours on long-haul flights you'd understand.

Come along and meet a pretty fair sampling of the who's what in Aussie Speedway, if you reckon you can handle it. :cheers:

BFD you didn't really miss much in Walkabout tonight apart from a few riders and fans having few too many beers but was an experience and good speedway atmosphere. Unfortunately I am likely to be too busy tommorow to see all the fans for pre meeting drinks but may pop in after racing is all done

BFD you didn't really miss much in Walkabout tonight apart from a few riders and fans having few too many beers but was an experience and good speedway atmosphere. Unfortunately I am likely to be too busy tommorow to see all the fans for pre meeting drinks but may pop in after racing is all done

We ain't finished just yet flagrag, the night is young. :drink: