British Speedway Forum

Great to see Ryan fixed up for the 2012 season albeit in the Premier League. Good luck Ryan at Plymouth along with Ben Barker. Plymouths gain i see as Coventry"s loss. Expect a doubling up berth to follow shortly!

Glad to see Fisher has got a place at last. The Premier League need Riders like Ryan - he creates talking points and is a character in a Sport that is becoming blander by the Season.

Good luck Ryan, I, for one, hope that you do well.

Great to see Ryan fixed up for the 2012 season albeit in the Premier League. Good luck Ryan at Plymouth along with Ben Barker. Plymouths gain i see as Coventry"s loss. Expect a doubling up berth to follow shortly!

Could be wrong but Idon't think he can double up.

Could be wrong but Idon't think he can double up.

you are correct he didnt get a prem average last year so he cant double up unless he signs for a team that has a promotor with the bspa in his back pocket then they will make a lop hole that allows him to double up

you are correct he didnt get a prem average last year so he cant double up unless he signs for a team that has a promotor with the bspa in his back pocket then they will make a lop hole that allows him to double up

What, you mean Bowden isn't that well liked by fellow promotors? Really?

TBF Bowden is right on the money in the Press Release regarding Ashworth if true though - fair play to him.

Edited by Najjer

great signing for plymouth,ryan,s a very good rider and with barker a deadly pair,they wont let down the devils and it wont suprise me both of them in the top five this year.

What, you mean Bowden isn't that well liked by fellow promotors? Really?

bowden has allready signed him it would need 1 off the elitte promotors to want him there the ones with the money to get rules changed mid season

bowden has allready signed him it would need 1 off the elitte promotors to want him there the ones with the money to get rules changed mid season

Whooooooooosh.

great signing for plymouth,ryan,s a very good rider and with barker a deadly pair,they wont let down the devils and it wont suprise me both of them in the top five this year.

Great signing for the Devils , certainly adds an extra bit of spice to our KO Cup tie . :D

Has Fishers signing been confirmed and approved by bspa ? As i had heard that because didn't ride in premier league last year and because of average could not drop down and was this rule that stopped Simon Stead and another rider dropping down

Have to sign for poole then.

Has Fishers signing been confirmed and approved by bspa ? As i had heard that because didn't ride in premier league last year and because of average could not drop down and was this rule that stopped Simon Stead and another rider dropping down

I may be wrong, and as the Rules & Regs for 2012 have yet to be published,

its difficult to be sure, but I thought that only applied to those riders who were looking to double up.

Fisher will be hard to beat round Plymouth that's for sure.

Fisher will be hard to beat round Plymouth that's for sure.

till berwick comes

Should be fun watching the two of them in the same race.