British Speedway Forum

Barker out? It's well known Birmingham are strugggling to find a doubling up partner for him.

Doubt it as Ben has gone on record to say he wanted to double up as it's a big money earner for him which he needs, although I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Werner out, Sweetman in would be nice. For that matter Werner out, anyone else in would do me.

Edited by Mikeyt

Doubt it as Ben has gone on record to say he wanted to double up as it's a big money earner for him which he needs, although I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Werner out, Sweetman in would be nice. For that matter Werner out, anyone else in would do me.

If Birmingham don't find a doubling up partner, he won't be doubling up with anyone - Whose going to want to double up with him when they already know Ben won't miss any fixtures?

Judas (Richard Sweetman) wasn't home sick last season that was all just an excuse because he wanted to leave Leicester.

He got exposed last year as not upto the grade.

Judas (Richard Sweetman) wasn't home sick last season that was all just an excuse because he wanted to leave Leicester.

Your post makes no sense. You call him Judas but how did he betray Leicester? It's not as if his form picked up in Glasgow.

And if he was, "exposed last year as not upto the grade" then he's not a Judas. Behind good enough doesn't make you a Judas.

Richard like many other riders before him had a poor season, it happens, sometimes to very good riders.

Taking a year out and staying in Australia in 2012 is an elaborate ploy to hide his piss taking of Leicester as to most of us it looks like the actions of someone home sick, not you though.

If anyone took the piss last year it was your management for putting out the team everyone said was rubbishe and so it proved.

Edited by SCB

Your post makes no sense. You call him Judas but how did he betray Leicester? It's not as if his form picked up in Glasgow.

And if he was, "exposed last year as not upto the grade" then he's not a Judas. Behind good enough doesn't make you a Judas.

Richard like many other riders before him had a poor season, it happens, sometimes to very good riders.

Taking a year out and staying in Australia in 2012 is an elaborate ploy to hide his piss taking of Leicester as to most of us it looks like the actions of someone home sick, not you though.

If anyone took the piss last year it was your management for putting out the team everyone said was rubbishe and so it proved.

Eh? Did he not tell them a load of porkies to get released?? Allegedly ;) if true I'd say he was a judas also....

If Birmingham don't find a doubling up partner, he won't be doubling up with anyone - Whose going to want to double up with him when they already know Ben won't miss any fixtures?

Surely its just a case of Brum naming a 'token' rider and chucking him a few quid to take on the role? Anyone would do.

Eh? Did he not tell them a load of porkies to get released?? Allegedly ;) if true I'd say he was a judas also....

Said he needed a change. Some fans saw that as needing a change from speedway, he meant a change of team. Tbh, he wasn't worth keeping and Leicester were better off without him. He did them a favour leaving.

Has Fisher's signing been officially ratified by BSPA yet??

As I heard no 6 point plus EL only 2011 riders in PL this year too.??

Said he needed a change. Some fans saw that as needing a change from speedway, he meant a change of team. Tbh, he wasn't worth keeping and Leicester were better off without him. He did them a favour leaving.

I think he originally implied he needed to have a break, but miraculously, he seemed to have signed for Glasgow way too sharpish. :lol:

Edited by Tsunami

Has Fisher's signing been officially ratified by BSPA yet??

As I heard no 6 point plus EL only 2011 riders in PL this year too.??

I thought that too, sure before xmas Simon Stead rumours riding for Sheffield were flying about ?? But his average was too high in the EL

Believe that riders who moved from EL to PL full time are permitted to return to the PL under their last PL GSA.

However this facility is available for one season only.

Therefore the alleged 6+ EL GSA restriction to return to the PL does not apply.

For instance, as Larsen and Fisher rode in the PL in 2010,, they could return,to the PL, whereas Simon Stead did not ride in the PL in 2010.

Believe that riders who moved from EL to PL full time are permitted to return to the PL under their last PL GSA.

However this facility is available for one season only.

Therefore the alleged 6+ EL GSA restriction to return to the PL does not apply.

For instance, as Larsen and Fisher rode in the PL in 2010,, they could return,to the PL, whereas Simon Stead did not ride in the PL in 2010.

Thanks for that, explains it then.

Understandable that he wanted to leave Leicester. He was fantastic at Birmingham the previous year - what did Leicester do to him?