British Speedway Forum

Best to just sit back ride it out and hope for the best, no matter how much we may protest, our thoughts will change nothing in the long run.

speaking as a north eastener 300 miles away i have no idea what this man is meant to have done!!

I know who you are Roger Martin. And FYI all the riders have been paid!

Are you sure in full?

I have been told differently by a rider!

I know who you are Roger Martin. And FYI all the riders have been paid!

you are breaking rules by refering to a user by there proper name rather than there user name if the person is who you think they are

Are you sure in full?

I have been told differently by a rider!

Jimmy Holder said last Friday on the mic that its all true!

Fair play to the Plymouth riders, they have been a credit this season

Your right Robin, they could have walked away, and who would have blamed them, in the local paper today Mike Bowden says that he will bulldoze the track if people keep offending him, well he has been offending the supporters all year, and he says none of them have the guts to come down to the track and face him, i have been down there a few times so don't come out with that one.

Edited by Devildodger

To everyone who has commented on the Plymouth thread over the last two days in regards to Mike's license being revoked you know who you are. I can confirm I personally spoke to the highest person at the BSPA and it was confirmed that Mike's license has not I repeat not been revoked I have consulted with Mike's solicitors and if these remarks and this slander/deformation of character continues then libel action will be taken against you.

Oh so the old tosser wants to shaft fans more?

Your idle threats don't worry me.

Bowden is a thieving old fart, with his "break ins" and unpaid riders. But most of all robbing off the good fans of Plymouth.

So why not crawl back under your rock you ugly bitch

• Like 1

speaking as a north eastener 300 miles away i have no idea what this man is meant to have done!!

Try reading this thread from the start you will then be aware of this man and his family and what they get up to

but get a bottle of booze first you will be there a long time

Edited by starshooter

So Bowden's licence hasn't been revoked - "Chairman Alex Harkness has made it clear that the pre annual meeting did not have the authority to revoke anybody's licence"

Ok Mr Harkness, which meeting has got the authority then? Reading between the lines is dangerous, I know, but something has sparked this frenzy off is Bowden in or out? Is the only reason it hasn't been revoked is that the meeting didn't have the authority? Did they try to revoke it but couldn't because they didn't have the authority? Will bulldozing the arena improve facilities and give the consortium a better basis to work from? Is Bowden threatening criminal damage? What did the police officers do on the last 2 Friday's instead of visiting St. Boniface arena?

Is there really a solicitor who will listen to this cock?

"These comments are damaging my business by suggesting my licence has been revoked. He added: "I have decided to take legal advice over the comments made on these forums and possibly take further action."

So Mr Bowden, you've threatened to close it, you've threatened to sell it, you've threatened not to sell it, you've denied it's for sale to a consortium, you've announced a consortium is buying it, you've threatened to bulldoze it, you've acknowledged you've had cashflow problems, you've not been able to pay your riders, you've had the police on site on at least 2 occasions, your family members and associates have allegedly been brawling in public, you've finished bottom of the league, your Team Manager will not work with you if the bid fails - all of this played out in the public domain and you want me to represent you because your customers are damaging your business?

I think it's a bit ******* late for that Mike!

• Like 2

The ironic thing regarding Plymouth is that it probably was the best supported Team in the PL by a long way when it joined.

TRAGIC!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: