British Speedway Forum

How ridiculous indeed. You contradicted yourself in one line.

First you say of course Crump was racing, then you say he wasn't.

Pedersen was racing for the same place that Crump was.

As a purist I don't like the Joker. But whilst the joker does exist and everyone knows the rules. A tactical joker requires use of tactics and both riders knew what the required tactics were. Crump thought by not racing Pedersen, he had the tactical advantage. Pedersen mugged him.

Its not a contradiction. Crump was racing and wasnt close to getting near to Pedersen. Are you now gonna say that Holder wasnt racing because he couldnt get passed MJJ???

Racing (not passing) is a minimum expectations in any race.

Shutting off (by Nikki) holds no excuses.

I guess also Crump wasnt racing in heat 20 because he didnt pass Neils also maybe??????

YESSSSSS!!! Have that ya kangaroo botherers!!

• Like 1

Well done Denmark! Thank goodness the joker did not win the world cup for the Aussies.

• Like 1

Best team won.

Cheating ruled the day.

World Cup ruined.

NO MORE JOKER AND NO MORE SEEDING TO THE FINAL. :mad:

• Like 2

Lol wow that a groupie and a half dragging Iversen away she simply can not wait lol.

Congratulations to the Danish team manager for his team selection gambling paying-off.

'Flouncing'? Since when is having real concern to be dismissed in such a shallow, ignorant manner? Oh yes, I forgot where I was :wink:

Anyway, time to rename the SWC 'Jeux Sans Frontieres'? (Under 40s ask your dad...)

Justice done....best team won......scrap the joker and let's not have home team straight into final either next year

• Like 5

Nice to see the ozzys took it well :lol: :lol:

Edited by dornier

Keep four man teams name a reserve and he and only he will be permitted to take substitute rides and abolish the joker system and then at the end of the night the best team will be the winners !! Period.

Holder very good in defeat. Pretty good meeting though not as good as the first two of the series.

Think the joker needs to be abolised or altered. Ref should have excluded Pedersen and that would have stopped the young Dane doing the same.

5 riders and 25 heats has to be better, with t/r's allowed but no jokers.

Well done to Denmark. A couple of very good youngsters coming through.

What a beaut!

Should wind the Turbot Twins' necks in a ratchet or two!

• Like 3

Hopefully the joker will be done away with, though more likely I would expect it restricted so it can't be used in the last 4 heats.

Regarding seeding the home team through, having been at White City to watch sparsely attended WTC Finals when the Brits didn't qualify, I'll be surprised if that is done away with.