British Speedway Forum

Oh dear . . . If race-jackets are a no-no - then what do the three Premier League double up/down guests get to use?

I hope we are not relying on random numbers on the side of the bike or the variance in the colour of the helmets?

And the Wolves fans can look forward to another "Long Good Friday" shambles at Belle Vue.. . .still we can go home after Heat 10 now :lol::t:

Edited by Lefty

Oh dear . . . If race-jackets are a no-no - then what do the three Premier League double up/down guests get to use?

I hope we are not relying on random numbers on the side of the bike or the variance in the colour of the helmets?

At King's Lynn guests use replica shirts. Maybe that is the route being taken across the board

And the Wolves fans can look forward to another "Long Good Friday" shambles at Belle Vue.. . .still we can go home after Heat 10 now :lol::t:

Loving the optimism Lefty. Heat 10 indeed. You are a card!

• Like 1

And the paying customer then gets even less for his entrance money think you will find that if this happens reguarly then the customer will stay away

still Pearson & Tatum will promote the earlier cut off heat even more now without a minutes thought for the paying customer.

At King's Lynn guests use replica shirts. Maybe that is the route being taken across the board

But they just look so unprofessional flapping in the wind

Edited by scoobydoo

But they just look so unprofessional flapping in the wind

They can look great. Oxford had the right idea a few years back when they'd crossed out a riders name in pen, and scribbled the name of another underneath it. Can't believe it didn't catch on. Another lost chance to make the sport great again.

• Like 2

They can look great. Oxford had the right idea a few years back when they'd crossed out a riders name in pen, and scribbled the name of another underneath it. Can't believe it didn't catch on. Another lost chance to make the sport great again.

Thats right, in the waggy era we had a new rider every week, would have cost a fortune in race jackets if it wasn't for that pen :lol:

• Like 1

Kling in reserve is fine.

And so he should be with 4 years experience.

And so he should be with 4 years experience.

Which is my point.

Race Jackets are not being used in the Elite League as a whole I thought and doubling up riders will have a set of Kevlars as they should be in 90% of the meetings.

With certain riders already signed up elsewhere, I am hoping Wolves go with Stuart Robson at reserve alongside Jacob Thorssell as we have been struggling with the tail end for the last few years. Should he move up to the main body will mean another 5+ rider droppingdown.

1 - Tai Woffinden 8.80

2 - Tyron Proctor 5.53

3 -

4 - Ricky Wells 5.79

5 - Fredrik Lindgren 8.68

6 - Stuart Robson 5.09

7 - Jacob Thossell 3.00

leaves 5.61 for the final place.

5.60 Peter Ljung (1)

5.57 Grzegorz Zengota (2)

5.45 Kim Nilsson (6)

5.43 Denis Andersson (5)

5.37 Daniel Nermark (4)

5.24 David Ruud (3)

(order of preference)

TNT take Robson out put Mikkel Michelsen in on a 6 and that leaves 4.69 for the other if MM is as good as people say he is he should do his average

While I can see why they have changed the assessed averages, I think its a bit high for a 18 year old to be set at 6.00 who has mainly ridden in Denmark and in the lower leagues at Sweden. Yes he was a high scorer in the World U21 finals but thats not against Crump. Hancock, Pedersen etc so if it was 5.00 or 5.50 then I would agree he is worth looking at.

However, if its more then I would rather go with a team that has Robbo at reserve rather than Ales Dryml !!

Yes he was a high scorer in the World U21 finals but thats not against Crump. Hancock, Pedersen etc so if it was 5.00 or 5.50 then I would agree he is worth looking at.

He'd never ride against them here either so he'll be alright.

• Like 2

Race Jackets are not being used in the Elite League as a whole I thought and doubling up riders will have a set of Kevlars as they should be in 90% of the meetings.

With certain riders already signed up elsewhere, I am hoping Wolves go with Stuart Robson at reserve alongside Jacob Thorssell as we have been struggling with the tail end for the last few years. Should he move up to the main body will mean another 5+ rider droppingdown.

1 - Tai Woffinden 8.80

2 - Tyron Proctor 5.53

3 -

4 - Ricky Wells 5.79

5 - Fredrik Lindgren 8.68

6 - Stuart Robson 5.09

7 - Jacob Thossell 3.00

leaves 5.61 for the final place.

5.60 Peter Ljung (1)

5.57 Grzegorz Zengota (2)

5.45 Kim Nilsson (6)

5.43 Denis Andersson (5)