British Speedway Forum

It was the ELRC what was moved to 6pm due to Swindon vs Scunthorpe United taking place at 3pm on the same day allowing the local people to go to both.

Some fool told me it was Scunthorpe vs Reading that clashed with the PLRC! (Possibly Spin King...)

This will be my first visit to Sheffield and the plrc.As a neutrel supporter is it a good track for passing and thrilling rides ?

Cheers misteron

When the racing is good, it's very very good, but when it's the 2011 PLRC, it's pure toss!

Surely it can't be as bad as last year. 1 race would be a massive improvement.

Hope the track is better this year...was an awful meeting last year.

Wasnt the best but i think there was quite a bit of rain during the morning and the night before to be fair

This will be my first visit to Sheffield and the plrc.As a neutrel supporter is it a good track for passing and thrilling rides ?

Cheers misteron

The track has the potential to be one of the best in the league, and the facilities at Sheffield are top notch. If you get 16 riders going for it, and the track is well prepared, it could be an absolute corker.

The track has the potential to be one of the best in the league, and the facilities at Sheffield are top notch. If you get 16 riders going for it, and the track is well prepared, it could be an absolute corker.

I like the sound of this and hope Squalls report of the 2011 meeting dont repeat its self !

Some fool told me it was Scunthorpe vs Reading that clashed with the PLRC! (Possibly Spin King...)

That's it blame me when you make a mistake.

Still a lot of meetings to run this week hope there are no more injuries or riders pulling out or it will be a 3 horse race between Doyle, Fisher. and Barker..

Still a lot of meetings to run this week hope there are no more injuries or riders pulling out or it will be a 3 horse race between Doyle, Fisher. and Barker..

And Morris, Bjerre, Auty, Ostergaard..........

Does anyone know if there are any betting sites offering odds on this event? There was a few years back but i havent had any success this time around, I fancy a little flutter!

Does anyone know if there are any betting sites offering odds on this event? There was a few years back but i havent had any success this time around, I fancy a little flutter!

Doubt it . With the usual amount of call-offs that surround these events , it's impossible to form a market .

I have looked everywhere no luck at the moment, the last time i had a bet on this event was in Sean the prawns last win and Zetterstroms year(lost a bit on Holder).I hope i can get a bet on Auty and Bjerre(only at a decent price!) against the field.