British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Apparently the BSPA / SCB did because of an illegal approach.

I really hope he is back on here now and will give the new aces forum a rest for a bit otherwise might have to ban him again!! :lol:

Think I'd rather rent it out to get some money coming in as that's the most logical answer.

Its logical to rent it if you need the money, not if you want to dispose of that asset. Two sides of this argument, both have merits, compromise will have to be found.

Its logical to rent it if you need the money, not if you want to dispose of that asset. Two sides of this argument, both have merits, compromise will have to be found.

Totally agree & lets just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Wish he would make up his mind then!

Bangs on about other clubs wanting his assets and they must pay but is happy to take 2 riders on loan with no fuss.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Was there an option to buy them?

Cov made Kings Lynn buy Schlein as well.

Wrong again.

• Like 2

Steve is normally very well informed so I'd expect your post to be deleted now! :P:lol:

Steve is normally very well informed so I'd expect your post to be deleted now! :P:lol:

He is? :blink::D

It's either that or he will trying to have the last word on the subject

For about 3 years

• Like 1

LOL

That is Steve's weakness .......... an opinion on everything ............ made endlessly :lol:

• Like 1

Correct.

Wrong again.

I take your point that it was the governing bodies.

It's either that or he will trying to have the last word on the subject

For about 3 years

Yea, i am sure we will be discussing Schlein`s move to Kings Lynn in about 3 years time.

Unless you want to keep bringing it up (so thats a possibility then).

LOL

That is Steve's weakness .......... an opinion on everything ............ made endlessly :lol:

Whereas your weakness .................... is just any post you make.............. :t:

So if I am offered a job and I don't like the salary they are offering I can take them to European Court?

No, but if they prevented you from taking a job elsewhere you would have a pretty good case.

Then why hasn't he done it? Why has no-one ever done it?

I can't imagine that a single rider would do it, they would be bearing the brunt of all of the costs.

A number of people have likened the asset situation to that of football & the Bosman case.

The ironic thing from that case is that so many footballers have benefited from the ruling, however Bosman himself didn't as by the time he got his case to the courts and got the ruling his career was virtually over.

I've got a house I want to sell but can't sell it due to the recession but have a queue of people wanting to rent it, what should I do peterborough fans?.

Sell it for less.

If you want to rent someones house but they want to live in it themselves, what do you do? Nothing. Oh, unless you're Crazy robin, he'd move in and pay you rent and have a go at your if you tried to move back in.

Peterborough had the choice of Neils K Iversen, Hans Andersen, Kenneth Bjerre and Troy Batchelor to take up the #1 race jacket.

Would have picked Andersen myself but not suprised he wanted to stay with the strong looking Swindon team ....... Hougaard will be a good signing until he moves out of the reserve postion and Kosuich drops down insted.

Have predicted Panthers to battle Coventry and Eastbourne for 7th place ..... just behind Wolves !!