British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Ah yes forgot to mention Fisher :) and also Lasse.

Nermark should be a must for next year as he'll be on a bargain average, maybe as low as in the high 4's.

Are you on crack?

The guy is brilliant in Sweden and Poland and yet averages around 5 in England, around a track he use to be nearly unbeatable at... If he comes back it will be the worst decision the club has made, he clearly can't be arsed and if it isn't that then he's just undoubtedly poor, and I know the Chapmans have been fed up with the guy for a while.

@Bagpuss Another rider who I think has the potential to improve his average considerably is Nicolai Klindt. The guy has been riddled with injuries and is almost certain not to return to Wolves next season, he is also very good friends with Niels and lives close to him I believe in Peterborough. Would be worth a punt on a 5.97 in my opinion.

Edited by speedy17

1, Iversen

2, Fisher

3, Wolbert

4, Mat Szczepaniak

5, Nicholls

6, Mike Szczepaniak 4.00

7, 3.00

Will it fit?????

• Like 1

Buster's screamed at the ref while banging on the refs door, 'No wonder i want to get out of the sport' Will Buster still be at Saddlebow next season, Is he looking to get out ?

Buster's screamed at the ref while banging on the refs door, 'No wonder i want to get out of the sport' Will Buster still be at Saddlebow next season, Is he looking to get out ?

I'd not read too much into that its what's called showmanship it stirred the fans up the crowd loved it it's a Shame this don't happen more often a bit of passion never hurt anyone .

Buster will still be in charge come 2013

Seems a strange comment to make about the future, if it was just to stir the fans up.

Buster will be there if not there will be no Speedway at Kings Lynn simple.

• Like 1

1.Niels K-Iversen

2.Lasse Bjerre

3.Mateusz Szczepaniak

4.Rory Schlein

5.Troy Batchelor

6.Linus Eklof

7.Kozza Smith

This is a team that all ride kings lynn well.We just haven't been good enough at home this year!Get maximum points at home & then get the odd point away from home and that "should" get us back into the playoffs!

I could understand you saying it was to stir up the fans, but I wouldnt of noticed him go up there if Jonathan Chapman hadnt of grabbed the mic and the only way we know what was said was because of a journo up in the box tweeting about it. If it as meant to stir up the fans surely he would have done it over the mic.

Seems a strange comment to make about the future, if it was just to stir the fans up.

Buster use to do things like that week in week out in the early days. Great passion, would like to see more of it.

Wouldn't read much into what he said though

Buster use to do things like that week in week out in the early days. Great passion, would like to see more of it.

Wouldn't read much into what he said though

Yes i well remember him standing on the terraces at brandon one evening ,many years ago after a bees v KL meeting ,using a loud hailer to invite anyone that "wanted to see a proper race track " to attend Saddlebow Rd for the next meeting ,which was the return match against the bees. Didn't go down well with the bees fans I can tell you.

Yes i well remember him standing on the terraces at brandon one evening ,many years ago after a bees v KL meeting ,using a loud hailer to invite anyone that "wanted to see a proper race track " to attend Saddlebow Rd for the next meeting ,which was the return match against the bees. Didn't go down well with the bees fans I can tell you.

The man is a legend and I'd have him no other way. And he'd be right with what he said way back then to today wouldn't he.