British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I like the look of this stars team , think they will be their at the end next season. What is good is that their promotion/management havnt ponced around ,they have got down to it, signed some good riders ,and given their supporters a reason to look forward to next years season. This is what ALL supporters want........................................................ not left guessing and being fed rumour after rumour by ill informed wanabys or being left wondering for months on end..Well done Lynn :t:

• Like 4

well he's called at least two people 'fools' and abusive posters should be banned :/

He/she/it called me a fool and I admit I was. I had him/her/it on ignore but foolishly clicked "view it anyway" and even more foolishly replied to he/she/it. So in fact he/she/it was correct at that time. It's not correct now tho cos he/she/it is back on ignore.

Personally I don't think that deserves a ban as many members find his contributions entertaining. Me I'd rather suck lemons but I believe in live and let live, so as long as the ignore function remains let those that find he/she/it entertaining carry on.....probably beats watching so called celebs in the jungle :wink:

Easy to do. Just click on your name top right then 'Manage Ignore Preferences'. Add his/her name and Hey Presto no more posts from that person. :)

thank heavens for that, can start using the forum again without having to read that dribble!

• Like 3

It's great. I'm only on page twenty. :D ... :wink:

• Like 2

Fact is Niels is being loyal but to Kings Lynn who appreciate him not the club who chose to ship him out a couple of seasons back. When you say about splashing the cash I believe this was the case last year when Peterborough offered a better deal than Lynn to the Bjerre brothers because I believe they would have both stayed at Lynn if they could have matched Peterborough's wages. So I don't think the big wages are coming from Lynn

Of course they appreciate him, they appreciate any no 1 then can get on the cheap.

Time to put hands in pocket and buy one.

• Like 4

Of course they appreciate him, they appreciate any no 1 then can get on the cheap.

Are you going to post that on the Swindon thread as well!

why should we buy? when all the riders are desperate to ride for us cant see them cueing up to ride for our neighbours down the road, if your promoter wants to buy everyone in speedway thats his choice. but a rider will RIDE where ever he wants and im affraid you cant stop them as much as you want to :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

why should we buy? when all the riders are desperate to ride for us cant see them cueing up to ride for our neighbours down the road,

yeah right :rolleyes: do your homework and you'd realise that was little chance of hans puk troy riding for them next season

a rider will RIDE where ever he wants and im affraid you cant stop them as much as you want to :rofl: :rofl:

The SGP article doesn't quite agree: "And he says he is ready to walk away from the Elite League if he cannot stick with King’s Lynn."

It's not a problem according to you so why should he walk away :blink:

And this isn't really a massive vote of confidence is it:

He said: “I was very much in doubt as to whether I wanted to do Britain next year because of my other commitments. I don’t want to take too much on. But I’ve always enjoyed riding in Britain and that’s no secret. I don’t want to change too many things and if I have to change clubs, I don’t think I’m interested in riding here. I’d have to change race nights, which doesn’t suit me.”

Edited by Crump99

If you say so but Kings Lynn won't be the promotion bleating they've gone £200 grand in debt again

The SGP article doesn't quite agree: "And he says he is ready to walk away from the Elite League if he cannot stick with King’s Lynn."

It's not a problem according to you so why should he walk away :blink:

And this isn't really a massive vote of confidence is it:

He said: “I was very much in doubt as to whether I wanted to do Britain next year because of my other commitments. I don’t want to take too much on. But I’ve always enjoyed riding in Britain and that’s no secret. I don’t want to change too many things and if I have to change clubs, I don’t think I’m interested in riding here. I’d have to change race nights, which doesn’t suit me.”

Darcy lent him his script!!! :P

If you say so but Kings Lynn won't be the promotion bleating they've gone £200 grand in debt again

Dunno about that!! They don't know what the fine is going to be for poaching Schlein yet!!!! ;)

• Like 1

they lose money yes, but they don't owe any, so there debt free

What a sad comment!! and those who liked it are just as bad.

The Panthers lost money last year. That was not because of the money they raised from loaning out rider assets, it was because of the lack of supporters going to meetings. So rather then direct your personal laughter at the expense of the Stars, i suggest you spend your time more constructively, generating more local interest, so the club can run on a more positive footing.

What a sad comment!! and those who liked it are just as bad.

The Panthers lost money last year. That was not because of the money they raised from loaning out rider assets, it was because of the lack of supporters going to meetings. So rather then direct your personal laughter at the expense of the Stars, i suggest you spend your time more constructively, generating more local interest, so the club can run on a more positive footing.

well I'm a Lynn fan first and foremost but am very pleased the Pussycats have switched race nights for most meetings to Fridays so I think they will have more local interest next season . Am lucky to live within 25 miles of both tracks