British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Great move by Buster to replaced Mads with Porsing what a cunning plan that was ..Total madness and ended there season .

Its called planning for the furture.

Its called planning for the furture.

What making sure you don't get in the play offs by picking a poor rider when you don't even know if there will be a El next year ? yea great plan real forward thinking .

What making sure you don't get in the play offs by picking a poor rider when you don't even know if there will be a El next year ? yea great plan real forward thinking .

Very harsh!! The stars season has been decimated by injuries anyway have been so unlucky if one of there talented reserves show something thats a bonus.The Latvian has something no doubt he can improve in the future.
  • Like 1

Very harsh!! The stars season has been decimated by injuries anyway have been so unlucky if one of there talented reserves show something thats a bonus.The Latvian has something no doubt he can improve in the future.

It's nice to know, some people from Swindon have some sense, unlike some of the rabble on here. Well said SIDNEY....

Edited by GRW123
  • Like 1

They have been unlucky with injuries and hopefully when Mads returns after the world cup we will be stronger! But although are reserves show potential they need help with the lines they use on track.To get beaten my one of the weakest reserve pairings in the league shows how far they are behind!

I think we should gamble on Pawlicki when Poole release him this week and sign him for Stead. Sounds like Mads is a way off fitness. And then if we still have a chance of making the play offs come end of August bring Mads in for Alden if we have room.

Let's just bloody go for it.

gotta be worth a punt

I agree lets go for it -either way we got to sign someone .

• Like 1

I think we should gamble on Pawlicki when Poole release him this week and sign him for Stead. Sounds like Mads is a way off fitness. And then if we still have a chance of making the play offs come end of August bring Mads in for Alden if we have room.

Let's just bloody go for it.

gotta be worth a punt

I agree lets go for it -either way we got to sign someone .

Shamek would be very expensive!

Shamek would be very expensive!

Can't see Shamek racing UK again this season. The problems with his leg and knee are made worse by all the flying to and fro. He really needs an op and rest but will probably carry on in just Poland/Sweden.

Mads had a practice today and although he was sore he came through ok.

Could be back for our next meeting in place of Stead.

• Like 4

:t::party:

everything crossed......

Mads had a practice today and although he was sore he came through ok.

Could be back for our next meeting in place of Stead.

Well i guess even a half-fit Mads is better than R/R ....... :unsure:

That's great news about mad.

I seen a lot post about dropping Alden are u mad ?

Edited by Greg

Greg, I think that was suggested for when Mads returned if Porsing was a success. Won't happen now with Stead crocked but Alden hasn't been the same since moving up from reserve, hopefully he can recapture that early season form again.