British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

clueless just about sums you up

How do you work that out ? don't tell me you think the scores the bikes etc have been good ? Both the reserves have been poor after coming in with big reps ...Smith when coming in has been ten times better and put them to shame ..when the Latvia and Porsing come up with some decent scores then comeback and tell me ..the Latvia also has had one of the worst attitudes ive seen poor bikes and being force into taken extra rides and then quitting on the spot ...doing well in the polish league ect means nothing unless he cuts the mustard here and to say he's been dissaponting is a under statement ..

Edited by orion

How do you work that out ? don't tell me you think the scores the bikes etc have been good ? Both the reserves have been poor after coming in with big reps ...Smith when coming in has been ten times better and put them to shame ..when the Latvia and Porsing come up with some decent scores then comeback and tell me ..the Latvia also has had one of the worst attitudes ive seen poor bikes and being force into taken extra rides and then quitting on the spot ...doing well in the polish league ect means nothing unless he cuts the mustard here and to say he's been dissaponting is a under statement

How do you work that out ? don't tell me you think the scores the bikes etc have been good ? Both the reserves have been poor after coming in with big reps ...Smith when coming in has been ten times better and put them to shame ..when the Latvia and Porsing come up with some decent scores then comeback and tell me ..the Latvia also has had one of the worst attitudes ive seen poor bikes and being force into taken extra rides and then quitting on the spot ...doing well in the polish league ect means nothing unless he cuts the mustard here and to say he's been dissaponting is a under statement ..

What do you really know about the Latvian? or is it guesswork maybe he won't stay with Lynn.But he will be decent i believe in the future we will see whatever post you are on you are so god damn depressing cant you be a bit more positive.

What do you really know about the Latvian? or is it guesswork maybe he won't stay with Lynn.But he will be decent i believe in the future we will see whatever post you are on you are so god damn depressing cant you be a bit more positive.

He's decent already but not in the uk, the bottom line is he been poor given his big rep no one can say otherwise ...not only that has his attitude been poor not bringing his own bikes being forced into takeing extra rides v Swindon thou not wanting to and now quitting on the spot on the day of a match ..he won't be back at Kl for sure ..as for porsing he just good enough end of story .

He's decent already but not in the uk, the bottom line is he been poor given his big rep no one can say otherwise ...not only that has his attitude been poor not bringing his own bikes being forced into takeing extra rides v Swindon thou not wanting to and now quitting on the spot on the day of a match ..he won't be back at Kl for sure ..as for porsing he just good enough end of story .

How can he bring over his own bikes? He's 18 years old and he has a limited budget.

Mads has to go

whatever are you on about ? He's given his all for Kings Lynn over ther the last 3 seasons ,

One thing that strikes me is some Kings Lynn fans are very poor losers and moaners some are becoming as bad as some Pboro fans .

We've had a rotten year with injuries this season will be remembered for that at NA had we not lost Simon and Rory our season would be ending in a very different way .

• Like 1

whatever are you on about ? He's given his all for Kings Lynn over ther the last 3 seasons ,

One thing that strikes me is some Kings Lynn fans are very poor losers and moaners some are becoming as bad as some Pboro fans .

We've had a rotten year with injuries this season will be remembered for that at NA had we not lost Simon and Rory our season would be ending in a very different way .

So have Poole, but their promoter has rebuilt his team better. Lynn have made some poor replacement signings, that's the problem, and they sacked Kozza way too early imo...
  • Like 1

Mads has to go

Mads wont get dropped .

Will all you stars fans stop moaning and support the team....

Buster puts in 100% effort in the club , things have gone wrong this year. cant be helped Lets enjoy the rest of the season at the best track in the country !!!

• Like 2

So have Poole, but their promoter has rebuilt his team better. Lynn have made some poor replacement signings, that's the problem, and they sacked Kozza way too early imo...

Spot on ..thou Kings Lynn have been hit hard by riders missing they made massive mistakes by bringing in Howe .Porsing for mads ) etc .

Can only agree.. Some terrible replacement signings

Porsing is not el standard and the latvian just cant be arsed

To be fair though i cant see lynn doing much better if stead and rory were still riding rorys only just got injured and has been rubbish most of the season

• Like 1

Mads has to go

I know we're a pretty poor side but that is an extreme statement to make. Mads has been bloody good since returning from injury.

Iverrsen, Worrall & Korneliussen have done more than their job in 2013

I know we're a pretty poor side but that is an extreme statement to make. Mads has been bloody good since returning from injury.

Iverrsen, Worrall & Korneliussen have done more than their job in 2013

except one home meeting mads has been crap imo. Richie, niels and stead should be only ones retained from this team Edited by hair

except one home meeting mads has been crap imo. Richie, niels and stead should be only ones retained from this team

Mads has a 7 average at home and that includes the meetings he got wiped out twice against Poole by their killer Pole. That doesn't suggest he's been "crap" at home at all