British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

except one home meeting mads has been crap imo. Richie, niels and stead should be only ones retained from this team

Mads has put in 100% this year as always . Hes has had some nasty injuries !!!! Hes not in the team as number 1 and not expected to out score Niels , Get real hes a good middle order rider

Mads is good bloke but I expected him to score more last night on a track he knows well and likes!!

Mads is good bloke but I expected him to score more last night on a track he knows well and likes!!

Mads is 100% wherever he races over the last 3 seasons he's 100%commited to Kings Lynn -I really am beginning to think some Lynn fans are turning into Pboro fans on here all certain people do is moan about the team just like Pboro fans do .
  • Like 1

Can only agree.. Some terrible replacement signings

Porsing is not el standard and the latvian just cant be arsed

To be fair though i cant see lynn doing much better if stead and rory were still riding rorys only just got injured and has been rubbish most of the season

Its a shame Lebedevs has stepped down, but its probably just a reflection in where the continental riders place Britain in there priorities. He had his own equipment with him at Berwick on saturday for the u21 and was very very fast be it from behind or in front, but by the sounds of it he used borrowed bikes for you guys which is disappointing. Hopefully we'll see him back next year on his own fast machinery as I think he's worth being signed as he has undoubted talent on a speedway bike.

Mads has put in 100% this year as always . Hes has had some nasty injuries !!!! Hes not in the team as number 1 and not expected to out score Niels , Get real hes a good middle order rider

In a settled team like we started the season his scores would be recognised as solid second-string/ third heat-leader.

Rory was supposed to be our 2nd heat-leader but it didn't really happen often enough, and Simon was missing so often through injuries so his back-up was sorely missed.

Seb too started the season much better than he finished it, and once Richie was allowed to move up into the top five when we signed AL & NP we again suffered.

So Mads is definitely not to blame for our troubles.

Lebedevs i hope will come back in the furture with his own bike and will do well but like said before we need a replacement for Rory.

I'd settle for most of this years team back next year and hope for an injury free run - I think that would make a good push for honours as Brum, Wolves, Swindon are likely to have to drop riders to get in any point limit.

For me 2014 has to be NKI, Schlein, Mads, Steady, Kozza, Richie, Lebedevs (on his own equipment) - that would do nicely...come on you Stars!

So we were talking to Pedersen...

"@nickipedersenDK: To all #KingsLynnStars supporters unfortuanally there was only 1 match there fits in to my Schedule 2013😉 #ReadyifiCanDoOnlyHomeMatch2014 👍"

Edited by speedy17

Cant believe pooboy has already been included in fans 1-7 for 2014! He would be the first id get rid of.

Should of averaged 8 plus in this weak el this year but has rode like a second string and theres been no pressure on him to ride. Like a number 1 either as NKI has done that job, superbly i must add.

I'd settle for most of this years team back next year and hope for an injury free run - I think that would make a good push for honours as Brum, Wolves, Swindon are likely to have to drop riders to get in any point limit.

For me 2014 has to be NKI, Schlein, Mads, Steady, Kozza, Richie, Lebedevs (on his own equipment) - that would do nicely...come on you Stars!

Can't see the points limit bieng above 40 next season and if SKY are not paying the money to film, it could be a low as 35 in a watered down league where most 7+ riders will be missing from the varied race night British Speedway.

Ritchie Worrall is owned by Belle Vue and I would think they ould want him along with Craig Cook and Iversen could be tempted by the proposed extended European Championships in 2014 which could be double in size.

Until the Sky deal is sorted, talk of 2014 is merely hopes and wishes.

Cant believe pooboy has already been included in fans 1-7 for 2014! He would be the first id get rid of.

Should of averaged 8 plus in this weak el this year but has rode like a second string and theres been no pressure on him to ride. Like a number 1 either as NKI has done that job, superbly i must add.

Can't believe we're talking about 2014 when 2013 isn't done yet.

Can't believe we're talking about 2014 when 2013 isn't done yet.

yeah but we are only hanging onto the play offs by a thread, which is getting weaker and weaker as each match goes by.

Don't worry, we'll still be there to the end of this season, just got to put a positive spin on some of the riders for a season that promised so much, but was ravaged by injuries and the like..

P.S. Welcome back roo-boy!