British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

stars team boss rob lyon going to be on biker fm soon

Wow I bet that will be riveting

Wow I bet that will be riveting

Let's hope that they didn't prepare the studio just to suit the presenter or it'll be the last interview he does on there!

• Like 1

I see this thread has gone a little quiet!! I also see on the BSPA site the KL team still only has 6 riders declared (Still no NKI yet!).

Any more news on any protests about the team at all?? Riders being signed without permission?? Team points too high??

Somebody suggested that Smith would get a % reduction for being out injured?? Is this going to apply to all/any riders that had time out through injury?

Haven't seen anything official anywhere. Anybody help? :wink::P

Any rider who misses a whole season through injury get a reduction, hence being under the limit...

That is the only question that can be answered atm.

• Like 1

Bored by any chance Skidder? Fishing rod needed an outing? :D

• Like 1

Can't afford both so buy the lesser of the 2?

Clearly what's happened here is they have taken Peterborough for granted.

The sensible and proper way would have been to buy a no 1 and loan Schlein for a year, especially as they have loaned NKI for 2 years already.

Reading this weeks Star it seems its not just NKI who wont ride for Peterboorugh, Now Troy is stating he wont go back there and he will ride for whom he wants to. What Is Ricky Frost doing to these riders ?

Reading this weeks Star it seems its not just NKI who wont ride for Peterboorugh, Now Troy is stating he wont go back there and he will ride for whom he wants to. What Is Ricky Frost doing to these riders ?

i assume that's the same article what was in the swindon adver, batch aint stupid sundstrom has roughly the same average the panthers management will pick sundstrom 99 times out of 100 theres no room at the inn for batch

trouble is panthers have to many assets who ride in this country and can't accomadate them

A few years ago Troy said exactly the same about Swindon, it's called news, and like everything else in media some is total made up rubbish.

• Like 1

A few years ago Troy said exactly the same about Swindon, it's called news, and like everything else in media some is total made up rubbish.

If there are quotes, how can it be 'made up' - get a grip.

Iversen certainly covered all bases with his SGP article. Not sure what rehash the SS has produced but it'll not be much different; and one assumes that the Batchelor story is a rehash of the Swindon local rag article which prompted this response:

Troy Batchelor@batchattack1

Funny how I didn't even do an interview with anyone but I'm on the back page ... #wordsinmymouthanyonepossibly

Dont shoot the messenger. It was there in black n white another rider who wont ride for Peterborough. I wonder what the likes of Roscoe and Rob Lyon do for a rider that Pat Butcher/Frost doesnt at Alwarton ?

Dont shoot the messenger. It was there in black n white another rider who wont ride for Peterborough. I wonder what the likes of Roscoe and Rob Lyon do for a rider that Pat Butcher/Frost doesnt at Alwarton ?

Lose (more) money???!! :wink: