British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick Bandits 2013

After his exploits last season Im hoping enough lessons were learned that will see Jason King nowhere near any Berwick team for next season.

Jase rode his heart out for bandits last year he did a great job i think you must think you can do better

I think we are going to have a great team next season i cant wait to get going

We could alway's sign him Jake claim him as our asset and ask the BSPA to defer there decision until 2015 now if carlsberg done signing's that would be the sweetest . :t:

We could alway's sign him Jake claim him as our asset and ask the BSPA to defer there decision until 2015 now if carlsberg done signing's that would be the sweetest . :t:

That is what I was subtly getting at

Would certainly be interesting, looks a better prospect than Bellego. It's far more clean cut so if he did decide a Friday night with a Danish promoter and fellow Danish team mate was a better prospect then that club would be very lucky to have him. He's fair game at the moment as he is most definitely not a Berwick asset

These things happen in speedway, happened to Glasgow on numerous occasions.

Dont think Barrett is an asset think he was one match short

Nick Barrett home:-

Lecester 7+ 1 PL

Plymouth 6+2 PL

Newcastle 5 PL

Ipswich 3+1 PL

Glasgow 8+2 PCT

Redcar 8+2 PCT

Rye House 8+1 PCT

Away:-

Somerset 3+1 PL

Sheffield 1 PL

Glasgow 7+1 PL

Plymouth 0 PL

Glasgow 12+1 PCT

Workington PL

Rye house PCT

Not sure how we stand with PCT, the old rule for assets was 12 meetings in a recognised competition. Averages rule was 4 home & 4 away.

An amendment was made for 2012, hence the mix up over Bellego

Lecester 7+ 1 PL

Plymouth 6+2 PL

Newcastle 5 PL

Ipswich 3+1 PL

Glasgow 8+2 PCT

Redcar 8+2 PCT

Rye House 8+1 PCT

Somerset 3+1 PL

Sheffield 1 PL

Glasgow 7+1 PL

Plymouth 0 PL

Glasgow 12+1 PCT

Workington PL

Rye house PCT

Not sure how we stand with PCT, the old rule for assets was 12 meetings in a recognised competition. Averages rule was 4 home & 4 away.

Lecester 7+ 1 PL

Plymouth 6+2 PL

Newcastle 5 PL

Ipswich 3+1 PL

Glasgow 8+2 PCT

Redcar 8+2 PCT

Rye House 8+1 PCT

Somerset 3+1 PL

Sheffield 1 PL

Glasgow 7+1 PL

Plymouth 0 PL

Glasgow 12+1 PCT

Workington PL

Rye house PCT

Dont think will ever know what the mix up with Bellego was unless the Promotions explain it. It's history now though,.Maybe they should put a list of Berwick assets on the Website and let the fans know the position ,

Would certainly be interesting, looks a better prospect than Bellego. It's far more clean cut so if he did decide a Friday night with a Danish promoter and fellow Danish team mate was a better prospect then that club would be very lucky to have him. He's fair game at the moment as he is most definitely not a Berwick asset

Would dispute that he looks a better prospect than Bellego.!! Edited by Fromafar

Not seen any mention of Kozza Smith, has he retired, or just been forgotten about?

Not seen any mention of Kozza Smith, has he retired, or just been forgotten about?

He has recovered from injury and is back riding in Australia .

Wouldn't mind Barrett in the tigers team .. Seemed to like the Ashfield circuit

Lots of options for Berwick it would seem.

Would like to see us sign Andrew Tully, okay hes probably not going to win Heat 13 +15 but I could see him going for the Track Record next season he's bloody quick around Berwick when he hits the front.

Wethers and Sneedon would be two solid middle order riders also, lots to ponder

Lots of options for Berwick it would seem.

Would like to see us sign Andrew Tully, okay hes probably not going to win Heat 13 +15 but I could see him going for the Track Record next season he's bloody quick around Berwick when he hits the front.

Wethers and Sneedon would be two solid middle order riders also, lots to ponder

Would be better going for Kozza than Tully who is even at best no better than a good reserve round Berwick

• Like 2

See Glasgow have sold Nick Morris to Swindon and hes looking to double up i would like to think he would consider us done great last season as a guest

Edited by Bandit59

See Glasgow have sold Nick Morris to Swindon and hes looking to double up i would like to think he would consider us done great last season as a guest

Nick is looking for a track further South Somerset have been mentioned think if he rides Premier next year it will be more than likely a southern based track for Nick positive news concerning the full transfer to Swindon though gives Glasgow a much needed boost.

• Like 1

Dont think will ever know what the mix up with Bellego was unless the Promotions explain it. It's history now though,.Maybe they should put a list of Berwick assets on the Website and let the fans know the position ,

Would dispute that he looks a better prospect than Bellego.!!

See your point but paid 21 over 2 meetings at Glasgow would suggest he has a liking for the place, incidentally Bellego scored 12 points in 6 away meetings for Glasgow 6 of which were at Newport in the league on his 2nd visit, I still think Barrett is a better prospect than Bellego.

He's looking for a mid-week southern track, guess Berwick must be in with a shout then. :rofl::drink:

• Like 1

If its Danes you want we speak very highly of the cheeseman...............don't think Glasgow have had too much success with Danes in recent times, however it may be the way your new gaffer goes. Could it also be an omen that your new promoter finished top of Glasgow fans in the SS fsl