Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow 2013

Glasgow's fifth signing is Joe Jacobs. www.glasgowtigers.co

Welcome to Glasgow, Joe.

p.s Villiers210 will be very happy ;)

Edited by Van Helsing
  • Like 2

Good luck JoJo - glad to see you given a chance.

Welcome to tongland ya bass. good to see a young brit get a chance from what ive heard its deserved welcome aboard joe and good luck trying to understand what were saying ;-)

On a 3.00, you won't get much better. He had a fantastic season last year and I'd say he was Mildenhall's most consistent performer.

Very best of luck to him.

• Like 1

Interesting signing. How many points does that leave us for the last 2?

Interesting signing. How many points does that leave us for the last 2?

Leaves us 12.03 for the final two.

As if your team wasnt weak enough already....looking like the front runners for the wooden spoon so far unless you pull a cat out the bag with the final signings.

• Like 2

On a 3.00, you won't get much better. He had a fantastic season last year and I'd say he was Mildenhall's most consistent performer.

Very best of luck to him.

I'm pleased he's been fixed up with a PL place as in my opinion, i think he needs it to hopefully pull him along a little quicker.

You've got a good one in Joe Joe! A steadily progressing rider now in Oz so should be back and even better!

• Like 1

As if your team wasnt weak enough already....looking like the front runners for the wooden spoon so far unless you pull a cat out the bag with the final signings.

Is this " banter " or just complete drivel ?

Has Joe rode at Ashfield before?

Don't think so . He was down to guest for us when Mason Campton went home before our last match against Berwick , but we were able to use r/r in the end up

• Like 1

Is this " banter " or just complete drivel ?

It's what I think of your team to be honest, not banter. You cant really believe there going to do much with the riders signed so far can you?

Don't think so . He was down to guest for us when Mason Campton went home before our last match against Berwick , but we were able to use r/r in the end up

Well aye , why not . James and Joe wont improve , but they are still capable of maintaining their average . Henning could easily improve his . Harley could be anything and we now have a young 3 point British rider willing to travel the length of the country to grab his chance in the Premier League . Still 12.03 to play with for our final two riders , so aye reasonably satisfied .

• Like 2