British Speedway Forum

Tick tock

Oh and by the way Swindon are not the first team to adopt home and away kevlars. Maybe you could have used the money towards actually buying some riders?

Your clubs bullying tactics have not worked,and now you are left with riders that will from now on only be worth a loan fee!! Assets now that will never reap a fee ( what a shame) get used to the loan fee system. Edited by sidney

Your clubs bullying tactics have not worked,and now you are left with riders that will from now on only be worth a loan fee!! Assets now that will never reap a fee ( what a shame) get used to the loan fee system.

:blink:

Jeez your such a mardy arse it unbelievable...i hope you manage to sleep at night worrying over all of this nonsense.....

I dont think any Boro fans are worried by this at all, its Swindon that have not declared a full team yet. Bet you never thought Belle Vue would declare before you :rofl: Lets hope the chumpions can scrape a team together for their season opener...

So has there been any sort of announcement on the 1-7?? Anything official I mean!?

I dont think any Boro fans are worried by this at all, its Swindon that have not declared a full team yet. Bet you never thought Belle Vue would declare before you :rofl: Lets hope the chumpions can scrape a team together for their season opener...

............not to worry - they have got home & away racesuits so that's ok!! ;)

• Like 1

............not to worry - they have got home & away racesuits so that's ok!! ;)

Would like to know who the 7th suit has been measured for....and WHEN that order was placed :o
  • Like 5

Would like to know who the 7th suit has been measured for....and WHEN that order was placed :o

It's a 'one size fit's all' suit. ;)

• Like 3

Remind us all again - what did Peterborough win last year? A bit disrespectful referring to the reigning EL champions as you did - jealousy appears to be all consuming for you :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Remind us all again - what did Peterborough win last year? A bit disrespectful referring to the reigning EL champions as you did - jealousy appears to be all consuming for you :rolleyes:

Winning is just a part of speedway Steve0, as long as i see good racing i'm a happy bunny. Was happy for you to win it last year, but your only champions till the panthers/pirates final later this year :t:

Isn't it the sort of comment you would expect tho!!

Chips appear larger in Peterborough these days, bigger than Poole`s. My my. :P

Winning is just a part of speedway Steve0, as long as i see good racing i'm a happy bunny. Was happy for you to win it last year, but your only champions till the panthers/pirates final later this year :t:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Pirates versus Panthers? Now that has made me laugh :rofl:

• Like 2

Remind us all again - what did Peterborough win last year? :rolleyes:

A pick out of a hat, Steve0. Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 3

I think you know. I think we all know. Any chance your Promotion would be interested in a high stakes game of poker? If they are as poor at that as they are at this Promotion thing i'd have the shirts off their backs. :lol: