British Speedway Forum
TheReturn

Referee Just Bottled Semi Decision

Looking to get knocked off while leading? Yeah right!! Bonkers.

yeah why would anyone leading a heat wanting the heat stopped? Would be pretty stupid really.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Pederson was looking for that. Unfortunately his game plan didn't work out.

I agree - it was his best hope to pinch the title so you cant blame him for trying.

Though I would say fotunately his plan didnt work out!!

I cannot believe CH was allowed in the re-run.... unbelievable.

NP outgated CH, made the corner only to be ridden through by an out of control CH.

I was hoping CH would win the title, he has deserved it this year, but for a ref to ask his dog 'what should i do' is .....

taxi for the ref....

• Like 5

Years of taking drugs tends to do that mate.

Is BFD taking drugs?that explains why he talks Bollocks!!
  • Like 1

Just going back to the referee bottling it, and making a decision that at least three international riders seemed to suggest was wrong (Tatum, Ermolenko and Sullivan), is it time to do what F1 now do for the GPs and have an ex rider involved in such decisions, at least for the semi's and finals?

Edited by TheReturn

Is BFD taking drugs?that explains why he talks Bollocks!!

What's your excuse?!!!

Just kidding, hope you beat them pesky Pirates!

Not for the first time your talking absolute bollocks !

Not for the first time you and your cronies are attacking the Poster not the Post, but of course we won't let a few forum rules get in the way of a good rant, eh?

Just because 95% call it one way doesnt mean theyre right .

Certainly agree to disagree - thats part of what this forum is about. So long as it is a genuine opinion and not just an inflammatory wind up then everyones entitled.

Particularly the 95% of posters on this thread, who let their hatred get the better of them. This whole thread was started as a deliberate wind-up simply because the Original Poster 'doesn't like' Chris Holder.

I still don't understand why Pedersen laid his bike down in the semi when he had half a chance of winning the race , beats me why he did it ! Lucky to be in the rerun after giving Chris nowhere to go and falling off ! Took Lindback out as well , just dirty ! Shocking refereeing to allow him in the rerun .

Just going back to the referee bottling it, and making a decision that at least three international riders seemed to suggest was wrong (Tatum, Ermolenko and Sullivan), is it time to do what F1 now do for the GPs and have an ex rider involved in such decisions, at least for the semi's and finals?

no...just someone with Bottle!!

Btw just had a text from babs.....she says would have excluded Lindback!! :)

I still don't understand why Pedersen laid his bike down in the semi when he had half a chance of winning the race , beats me why he did it ! Lucky to be in the rerun after giving Chris nowhere to go and falling off ! Took Lindback out as well , just dirty ! Shocking refereeing to allow him in the rerun .

sh!te bait :)

1st bend bunching both riders not giving an inch they touch going into the corner. Causing holder to straighten up as a result running Into pedersen right call by the ref

• Like 3

no...just someone with Bottle!!

Btw just had a text from babs.....she says would have excluded Lindback!! :)

sh!te bait :)

I would have excluded Crump personally...

Not for the first time you and your cronies are attacking the Poster not the Post, but of course we won't let a few forum rules get in the way of a good rant, eh?

Particularly the 95% of posters on this thread, who let their hatred get the better of them. This whole thread was started as a deliberate wind-up simply because the Original Poster 'doesn't like' Chris Holder.

Tell me BFD.... if NP was in red, and CH in blue, a total complete role reversal....would you be saying the same? If your answer is yes...you really need to look in a mirror.

no?? It's about the refs call, you always try turn things into slander by playing the country of origin card....it's boring BFD.....after the umpteenth time in a week :)
  • Like 2

what you going to tell us next ? The west indies lucky to win the semi final against Australia ?
  • Like 3

No doubt nicki rode the man not the track. Wasn't there a rule you had to go 30 yards straight before turning left and pole axing the rider on your inner

Nicki needed to be another wheel length in front to pull that move tbf

As for the ref I spose he took the easy option .

Well done to Chris on a deserved title

Well done to crumby for a great gp career