British Speedway Forum

This reminds me of when I was playing badminton at Gateshead Leisure centre, on the adjacent court was Gatesheads basketball team. I finished my badminton sweating like a pig in a butchers, so I headed for a shower. I was joined by a dozen 6'6" black basketball players all towering over me and yes it is true!! :-) I got outa there pretty damb quick feeling a bit inadequate if you know what I mean.

Hi Abbott

I don't go on Facebook or Twitter, maybe I will get up to date and do this but at the moment I don't use them. Bear me in mind when you get to speak to him. We have the biggest and the best club history website www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk

In the meantime I will sit myself down and learn the ropes with twitter

Can anyone who uses twitter go on there and see what you can find out about Mr Tully so I can start a section on the website, you can email me via the website or send me a PM on here.

Never before has information been so readily available but errr! not to me as I cannot tweet (can do bird imitations though!)

why not go to his website and comtact him direct see if he will give you the info you require

#

I have done but thank you for the help

If anyone wants to visit my history site visit this www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk I have to say the site is unofficial ha! like most of the best websites. The site is massive so bookmark it to return to later

#

I have done but thank you for the help

If anyone wants to visit my history site visit this www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk I have to say the site is unofficial ha! like most of the best websites. The site is massive so bookmark it to return to later

I recommend a look. It really is an EXCELLENT Site. :approve: :approve:

:wink: Would Micky Dyer fit for the last place ?? over to you "Russ" ??

Hey - Bamber - is that your starter for ten. :wink::blink:

Had a little though about our seventh rider and why they have not named him yet. If it's Jason King are they waiting to see if he will be fit after having his arm re-broke or are they going for Runas Ravn trying to get a reduction on his last average or am I way off the mark. Happy Christmas everyone and hope you have a great New Year

Runas Ravn!! Think u mean Jonas Raun. Doubt they will be able to get his average down to less than 4.1. Think your JK theory is more plausible.

:wink: Would Micky Dyer fit for the last place ?? over to you "Russ" ??

Micky has signed for Redcar

Runas Ravn!! Think u mean Jonas Raun. Doubt they will be able to get his average down to less than 4.1. Think your JK theory is more plausible.

I agree JK would probably be most likely option now.

I think Jonas has good potential and probably would put 2 points on to a 4 point average but i dont think anybody told Jonas that he was a 4 pointer and he came across (only in my opinion) as a rider who thought he was a 9 pointer PLRC champion and wanted pay to match.

Good team :approve:

Always had a soft spot for the Diamonds and not only do I wish them success in 2013 with that team I think they will get it.

• Like 2

Do Ritchie and Steve get a average reduction??...seems a grey area nowadays??

It is a grey area i always thought it was a season long injury that gets reduction but not sure

• Like 1

It is a grey area i always thought it was a season long injury that gets reduction but not sure

someone posted elsewhere about being in the NL last year or within the last 3 years....could make a big diff in terms of what we have to use.