British Speedway Forum

someone posted elsewhere about being in the NL last year or within the last 3 years....could make a big diff in terms of what we have to use.

Indeed that is true but for financial reasons our promotion will look at a fully fit JK to start the season in my opinion, then if changes need to be made in future they have Ritchies reduction to help.

Pains me to say it but would of rather had Nedermark than Henry, I really like Christian but I think the upside of Claes is higher, if imagine its financial giving that Christian lives in Newcastle

what a load of rubbish christian for me was one of the consistent riders for us last season he done well both home and away and also got rider of the year what more can i say. also kingy for last place in the team please!!!!!

what a load of rubbish christian for me was one of the consistent riders for us last season he done well both home and away and also got rider of the year what more can i say. also kingy for last place in the team please!!!!!

totally agree christian fully deserves his place i saw a lot of improvement in christians riding last season a lot more aggressive and some good scores away from home , would of liked claes back too mind but wasnt to be roll on march Edited by diamonds7
  • Like 1

When is/was the xmas party? The last rider may be mentioned then?

I am happy with Christian but I would have been just as happy if his place had gone to Claes. The way Ned finished the season he was easily the most improved rider in our side so maybe he would have scored more than Christian next year, having said that I am really happy with the 6 riders and would love to have Jason back at reserve. If it doesn't work out for Jason then we can hopefully bring someone in, Paul Starke springs to mind

• Like 2

When is/was the xmas party? The last rider may be mentioned then?

I am happy with Christian but I would have been just as happy if his place had gone to Claes. The way Ned finished the season he was easily the most improved rider in our side so maybe he would have scored more than Christian next year, having said that I am really happy with the 6 riders and would love to have Jason back at reserve. If it doesn't work out for Jason then we can hopefully bring someone in, Paul Starke springs to mind

Agreed. :approve: :approve:

• Like 2

Nice to see Richie back on a bike again hope his leg is ok after yesterday.. :party:

...and Steve at Leicester.

GREAT News. Hope they are BOTH OK. :approve: :approve:

Roll on March. :approve:

• Like 2

Who - Jason King

When - When he has been back on a bike

Who - Jason King

When - When he has been back on a bike

He's had a lot of bad luck with injury in recent seasons ,but he was very poor for most of last season not convinced he would be a good signing.

He's had a lot of bad luck with injury in recent seasons ,but he was very poor for most of last season not convinced he would be a good signing.

At reserve - on a track he is used to and likes? Bargain signing.

For me either Kingy or Paul Starke for the last place would be perfectly acceptable.

• Like 6

I think king is nailed on providing he is fit enough if it wasn't king the 7th rider would have been announced by now he had his arm re-broken to allow it to set rite, just needs time on bike now probably be at northside, tight track where you need to turn the bike perfect test for his arm