British Speedway Forum

Agree about Ludvig, pretty much got brough dialled in now.... Only concern he is pretty inconsistant away from home still

Next season we need a big no1 and strength at reserve if rich&steve dont return.

Rene Back 7.95 Stuart Robson 7.86 Ludvig Lindgren 6.84 Claes Nedermark 6.20 Richie Worrall 5.78 Steve Worrall 4.03 Jason King 3.53 42.19

• Like 3

Rene Back 7.95 Stuart Robson 7.86 Ludvig Lindgren 6.84 Claes Nedermark 6.20 Richie Worrall 5.78 Steve Worrall 4.03 Jason King 3.53 42.19

Good team. Bit harsh for Christian though who has had an excellent season.

Rene 7.95

Deek 5.81

Ritchie 5.78

Henry/lindgren 6.84

Lasse 7.31

Wilko 4.66

Steve 4.03

That would be value for money!! :)

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 3

Would love to see this, Hougaard 8.15, Richie 5.78, Rene 7.95, Cory Gathercole 6.33, Ludvig 6.84, Starke 3.00 & Steve 4.03 = 42.08 doubt it'd happen though!!

Would love to see this, Hougaard 8.15, Richie 5.78, Rene 7.95, Cory Gathercole 6.33, Ludvig 6.84, Starke 3.00 & Steve 4.03 = 42.08 doubt it'd happen though!!

NO NO NO.

• Like 2

I like the look of this Team - but - with only one change. I would have Paul Starke in the Side ahead of Jason King. He is a fast developing newcomer to the Premier League who has not let us down this Season. I reckon we could have a real Star on our hands in a couple of years - it would be nice to see him refine his skills at Newcastle. Nothing against Jason - but - it is taking a risk with his injury situation.

• Like 1

I like the look of this Team - but - with only one change. I would have Paul Starke in the Side ahead of Jason King. He is a fast developing newcomer to the Premier League who has not let us down this Season. I reckon we could have a real Star on our hands in a couple of years - it would be nice to see him refine his skills at Newcastle. Nothing against Jason - but - it is taking a risk with his injury situation.

Hmm... think he's more like McKinna than a future star. Would have King back - 3.53, he'll easily increase that by a point or two around Brough. Maybe Starke after a couple more year's NL racing.

• Like 1

Hmm... think he's more like McKinna than a future star. Would have King back - 3.53, he'll easily increase that by a point or two around Brough. Maybe Starke after a couple more year's NL racing.

I like Jason King a lot - but - he does seem to be very unlucky with injuries. :sad:

I like Jason King a lot - but - he does seem to be very unlucky with injuries. :sad:

I would think he has only had about 2 serious injuries in the time he has ridden for us. The knee problem dragged on due to an unsuccessful diagnosis, which was to let it heal itself, and it didn't, and led Jason to be back to square one and then having the operation he should have had in the first place. He tried to come back too early, and I think it affected him mentally. He was unlucky to be hit and get a broken arm at Brough, as you well know. Unfortunately he has recently been back to hospital to have the plaster off but unfortunately his arm break has not joined and he is/was due to have an op to re-aline the arm and put back into plaster. This should see him fit and strong again and fully prepared for a season, when he will make mincemeat of his 3.53 average. I would have Jason back no problem and could see him being the senior reserve in no time.

I would think he has only had about 2 serious injuries in the time he has ridden for us. The knee problem dragged on due to an unsuccessful diagnosis, which was to let it heal itself, and it didn't, and led Jason to be back to square one and then having the operation he should have had in the first place. He tried to come back too early, and I think it affected him mentally. He was unlucky to be hit and get a broken arm at Brough, as you well know. Unfortunately he has recently been back to hospital to have the plaster off but unfortunately his arm break has not joined and he is/was due to have an op to re-aline the arm and put back into plaster. This should see him fit and strong again and fully prepared for a season, when he will make mincemeat of his 3.53 average. I would have Jason back no problem and could see him being the senior reserve in no time.

I did say he was unlucky with injuries Dave.

See my Post No. 57

Rene back at Worky in 2013, already sent my letter off to Santa

• Like 2