British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernComet

Workington 2013

David Bellego (5.27) in place of Aspegren then.

Aspegren will be back at Berwick,and almost certainly Bellego to.

Aspegren will be back at Berwick,and almost certainly Bellego to.

Would surprise me if they did leave Berwick

Harrison better than Wells I'm not so sure Wells came on a lot last year. If he starts well next year he could be pushing an 8 point average

You can bet that if Roynon doesnt find his way into the Comets team,there will be no shortage of takers for his services.He proved himself as a top PL rider in 2012.

My guess is that he will go to Dudley should they come up into the Pl next season

If rusty can get back to his form a couple of years ago he will be pushing the number 1 spot he was as good as unbeatable at home!

My guess is that he will go to Dudley should they come up into the Pl next season

I will be suprised if Adam rides premier league after talking to him a few weeks back!

• Like 1

Mason Campton perhaps?

Campton looked decent early on,I saw him ride in Berwicks 1st meeting of the season,and again for Glasgow at Berwick in the PT meeting,and he looked like he had something about him.But by the end of the season he looked a shadow of that rider and looked quire un-interested if Im honest.

Could be a decent signing on a fairly low average though.

Harrison better than Wells I'm not so sure Wells came on a lot last year. If he starts well next year he could be pushing an 8 point average

Have to agree, a lot of people seem to forget that although Wells seems to have been around he is still ayoung man and is improving every season.I think he is a decent rider.

Campton looked decent early on,I saw him ride in Berwicks 1st meeting of the season,and again for Glasgow at Berwick in the PT meeting,and he looked like he had something about him.But by the end of the season he looked a shadow of that rider and looked quire un-interested if Im honest.

Could be a decent signing on a fairly low average though.

Another loanee though,for anyone that wants him not good business in my books developing riders for other clubs.

I know Kyle's average is 5.47.... Is this too high to start him at reserve?

I notice a lot of you have him starting in the team...

But with a more balanced side, and Kyle starting at reserve, may be beneficial... He can have 7 rides, and wont be out of place if he has to move up into the team.

Just a thought....

Gotta feeling 5.47 may be a tad high to start at reserve tho

Great news, the team just gets better, welcome back Kyle

• Like 1