British Speedway Forum

I just hope the lad picks up some more sponsorship off the back of this great start, looking a little bare on his race suit. Money must be tight for him to compete financially

• Like 1

I think tai should be kicked out of the gp. I backed him each way last night. Anywhere but last in the final and i would of got £200. Gutted lol. Well done tai

Best show by a British rider since Harris` in 2007, had me on the edge of my seat screaming at the goggle box,well done mate,can`t wait for Cardiff.

What a superb performance by the wee man last night.

Keep it going chap.

• Like 1

What a superb performance by the wee man last night.

Keep it going chap.

Good call on Friday night.

Hope you enjoyed last night!

Good call on Friday night.

Hope you enjoyed last night!

Yes I Sky+'d the GP and watched it this morning. Great stuff.

Great thing about last night's performance was that Tai got a lot of his points from the back. Bikes look fast, but Tai was prepared to get in there and mix it with the top GP stars, give absolutely no quarter and beat them. I hope he goes on to have a great GP season, whether he continues in this viein only time will tell, but thanks for some great entertainment last night. Now where did I put those throat lozenges....!!

his moves were so well timed! He has a really good mechanic working with him in Poland and its showing, So much confidence :-)

Best show by a British rider since Harris` in 2007, had me on the edge of my seat screaming at the goggle box,well done mate,can`t wait for Cardiff.

Did you miss Bombers 4 2nds and a 3rd? Tai performance was very good but Bomber has had a few better GPs since Cardiff 2007.

Did you miss Bombers 4 2nds and a 3rd? Tai performance was very good but Bomber has had a few better GPs since Cardiff 2007.

Problem is most people remember the bad ones, there was just too many of them. :wink:

Looking very fast, and taken his game to the highest level this year. Should be a GP regular for years to come, and a potential world champion with any luck. A breathe of fresh air for british fans.

Anyone disillusioned with speedway should really watch the reruns of last night's meeting, especially Tai's heroics. As Bluepanther says, his performance was a breath of fresh air. Long may it continue.

• Like 3

I said at the start that Tai could do well and was shouted down but two rounds in and he's already 4th in the standings. So good to have a Brit actually capable of not only mixing it but putting himself in a position to win a GP (only a matter of time IMO) Well done Tai that was awesome!

Edited by Mackhammer
  • Like 1

Not his biggest fan ,but hats off to him he is looking impressive and classy this season ,hope he has turned the corner in his career.Fantastic style.

Think Tai`s problem is going to be steering clear of injuries. A couple of times on Saturday he avoided a crash by a cods hair .

This is true but in general Bomber never really looked like he could actually challenge for a rostrum place and mostly was lamentable.

Tai on the other hand might just be able to do that.

He was excellent against good opposition yesterday in Poland and seems to be riding really intelligently and having good equipment helps that.

Of course one swallow does not a summer make so we shall have to wait and see if he can build on the weekend.

Best of British to him and even though I want a Russian to win the SGP I will be giving him my support across the season and would not at all be dissapointed if he was able to pip my fave Russian.

• Like 1