British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Ipswich Ko Cup Final Second Leg 28th October 2012

do Newcastle have another race day if this one falls foul of the weather. or will the witches try to get this by default as well.

come on the demonds, stuff them pretenders .lol.

Monday is the stated reserve date. (seems everyone can find extra dates bar Worky - just as well they didnt make any finals :-P)

If neither can go ahead the Diamonds woukd be deserving winners.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

Weather Ok upto now. Light rain forecast this afternoon and clearing. Just the forecasters have got more right than they did yesterday at Ippy. Why do we spend so much on weather forecasting when the seaweed thing still works.

They could donate some of the money spent on lesser sports like speedway. :P

• Like 2

Weather Ok upto now. Light rain forecast this afternoon and clearing. Just the forecasters have got more right than they did yesterday at Ippy. Why do we spend so much on weather forecasting when the seaweed thing still works.

They could donate some of the money spent on lesser sports like speedway. :P

SEAWEED!!!

My goodness Dave - you are going back a bit now. I haven't heard that 'old wives tale' for years and years. :t::shock::approve::rofl:

Excellent.

Good luck to Newcastle you deserve to win the cup and fans your riders were a credit to you at foxhall last night.

It's Newcastle's to lose now in my opinion. The Diamonds should be able to do it on their own track. Not even sure that the Witches will be able to keep the score close. Sorry Witches but that's my feeling.

P.S. Nice of Tsunami to come over and introduce himself to me last night :) Something I didn't expect to happen! Nice to meet you after seeing you post on here all these years. Always good to put a face to a name. I did mention this in the Ipswich thread, but don't think he's seen my post.

• Like 1

Any Weather Report from Brough please? :unsure:

Any Weather Report from Brough please? :unsure:

Although it is grey sky, there does not seem like any major rain. about. Forecast for this afternoon was light rain which has nor appeared.

I am due to go to Brough for SKY to film an piece on Young Archie at 4.30pm, so I will be in a better position to see what it's like and to hear what the feeling is. If it's definately on I won't post, but if it does get called off I will post that. My own feeling is that the meeting is ON unless we have fairly heavy rain.

It's our last meeting, and like Ippy yesterday, the promotion will do everything to get this meeting on. Se ya all there. :P

Although it is grey sky, there does not seem like any major rain. about. Forecast for this afternoon was light rain which has nor appeared.

I am due to go to Brough for SKY to film an piece on Young Archie at 4.30pm, so I will be in a better position to see what it's like and to hear what the feeling is. If it's definately on I won't post, but if it does get called off I will post that. My own feeling is that the meeting is ON unless we have fairly heavy rain.

It's our last meeting, and like Ippy yesterday, the promotion will do everything to get this meeting on. Se ya all there. :P

Cheers old buddy. :t::) :)

Monday is the stated reserve date. (seems everyone can find extra dates bar Worky - just as well they didnt make any finals :-P)

If neither can go ahead the Diamonds woukd be deserving winners.

yes but the funny thing is workington can run every night aslong as the rugby club are not using the stadium

Just found out I am unable to get to the Meeting this evening. Son currently at Hospital. :sad:

Very best wishes to the 'Diamonds' tonight. Hope we can get the Silverware. :approve:

A safe Meeting to ALL Riders.

Just found out I am unable to get to the Meeting this evening. Son currently at Hospital. :sad:

Very best wishes to the 'Diamonds' tonight. Hope we can get the Silverware. :approve:

hope your son is OK

based on last night's performance the Diamonds should be OK. The only department in which Ipswich excelled last night was in getting a meeting on in attrocious conditions.

• Like 1

Hope your sons up and about very soon. ;)

Good luck to Newcastle tonight,they have been the best team in the PL this season and deserve a trophy.

Well done Newcastle. Enjoy your night of celebration!

I am so pleased that we got something out of the Season. Top of the League (really Champions) - and - Cup Winners - I'll settle for that. :approve: :approve:

Hard luck Ipswich - All the best for next Season. :t:

• Like 3