British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

Yes.I wonder if someone knows with whom or where Lindbäck was staying when in England?Don't suppose he would also be bunking at Chez Middlo?

Ouch that should get rubbishshoveller into action.

RANDOM drug tests are carried out periodically at SGP events. No one, other than the Jury President at the event, knows that the tests will take place.

Three riders at each SGP are randomly chosen by the Jury to be tested for alcohol immediately after the Saturday riders' briefing.

Wonder who the other two will be. :D

• Like 1

Middleditch should be sacked from his role as National Manager, in no other sport would he be allowed to continue after such comments.

It's a mickey mouse position that nobody really cares about so comparing it to other sports where the national team has some importance is a bit daft.

His comments were moronic but nobody wants to do the job so if the BSPA sack him it would make them look even more silly than they are looking already.

It's a mickey mouse position that nobody really cares about so comparing it to other sports where the national team has some importance is a bit daft.

His comments were moronic but nobody wants to do the job so if the BSPA sack him it would make them look even more silly than they are looking already.

Phil Morris would do it i`m sure and would do a good job.

• Like 6

Yes.I wonder if someone knows with whom or where Lindbäck was staying when in England?Don't suppose he would also be bunking at Chez Middlo?

Antonio did not stay with Middlo, (although he might if he comes over now!! :wink: ) he was put up at one of his sponsors.

Incidentally, many riders have stayed at Middlo's place - not just Poole riders either!

Edited by Skidder1

No, Antonio was NOT staying at Neils. SEE, like most on here, your guessing again..

• Like 2

Havvy - Drugs - Banned

Lee - Drugs - Banned

Bird - Drugs - Banned

Ward - Drugs - .................................................................................?

Are our Speedway Authorities - CONSISTENT???

Jason Doyle Drink Driving

Is he banned?

I know that Drink and Drugs both start with the same letter, but surely even you can see that the three examples given are all drug related, and your question is about drink?

Silly KKS!

Oh and in reply to White Knight, when have they ever been consistent?

They have changed rules to keep Ward here as he's "box office" and needed in UK speedway - apparently - He won't get banned by the powers that be if he gets let in to the country that's for certain.

• Like 2

We're making progress.

So if they haven't made it up... what does that leave us with...

Misquoted..

No, Antonio was NOT staying at Neils. SEE, like most on here, your guessing again..

Can't you read?I ain't guessing.What i was doing was asking a question!!!!

Can't you read?I ain't guessing.What i was doing was asking a question!!!!

Ive just answered your question..

And the answer was all that was needed.Not the crap afterwards thank you

Reading this thread and you would think Middleditch was the one that had been done for drugs,drink and other offences.The only thing he seems guilty of his a daft comment he made in the local papers.

Its Darcy Ward thats the drug taking plonky.

• Like 1

only once skidder gave you the answer, then you followed up with your usual type of post you normally reserve for backup for shovvy :)

Btw your making an absolute breast of yourself on these threads.... Just saying :)

Reading this thread and you would think Middleditch was the one that had been done for drugs,drink and other offences.The only thing he seems guilty of his a daft comment he made in the local papers.

Its Darcy Ward thats the drug taking plonky.

think it all started from starmans blinkered defence of the Indefendable..... All because he don't know right from wrong, oh and he supports Poole :)
  • Like 3

does anybody know the date the offences took place, as I was wondering if this would have a knock on effect with drug tests etc, surely there is a time limit as to how long cannabis stays in the blood stream?

Reliably informed its 2 weeks