British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Leicester Lions Pl Sun May 19th 2013 @3p.m.

Another close encounter looks on the cards this Sunday as the Leicester Lions come calling on league business . Hopefully the weather will get it's act together and give us a dry afternoon for a change .

Familiar faces spearhead the Leicester attack . Popular 2006 Tiger Kauko Nieminimininen is their main man , backed up by another ex-Tiger Kevin Doolan and ex-Monarch Magnus Karlsson . They also have baby Bjerre , which makes them look troublesome opponents .

Berwick cast off Alex Edberg also dons a Lions racejacket as their reshuffle at reserve continues .

Teams for Sunday -

Glasgow

1 Joe Screen

2 Henning Bager

3 James Wright

4 Joey Ringwood

5 James Grieves

6 Harley Horwood

7 Joe Jacobs

Leicester

1 Kauko Nieminen

2 Jan Graversen

3 Lasse Bjerre

4 Kevin Doolan

5 Magnus Karlsson

6 Alex Edberg

7 Rob Branford

The Leicester side is probably completely wrong , as it seems to change on a regular basis .

Anyway for our point of view , a return of the normal James Grieves would be most welcome and more of the same from the rest of the lads .

There's a GP night in the bar on Saturday . Starts at 5p.m. and there's a small £2 charge for the finger buffet .

I'd much prefer a nice sandwich

OK OK I'll get me coat

Edited by Triple.H.
  • Like 1

Could be a tough one, depends which Lions are on form on the day. Graversen could be a danger!

Does anyone have any idea what the annoucement will be on Sunday!? :)

http://www.glasgowtigers.co/?p=2339

Hopefully this isn't the type of message we've become accustomed to in the past. The promotion did say at the start that they didn't want to resort to the begging bowl.

• Like 1

I don't like it when they say there is to be an announcement !! It always fills me with dread :(

• Like 1

I thought we'd grown out of this 'we have an important announcement' type of statement

• Like 2

So far its all been positive stuff coming from the new Glasgow promotion,I hope this announcement is no different,new signing,air fence etc.

• Like 1

Yeah I've got a feeling it's going to be something good. Hoping it's a sky meeting!

I thought we'd grown out of this 'we have an important announcement' type of statement

So far its all been positive stuff coming from the new Glasgow promotion,I hope this announcement is no different,new signing,air fence etc.

I know Screm , but all this mystery crap gets tedious .

• Like 2

Yeah I've got a feeling it's going to be something good. Hoping it's a sky meeting!

surely sky would announce that, Not Glasgow....

but all this mystery crap gets tedious .

The bar is to be soft drinks only.... You want ice and lemon in your coke sir?? :)

I know Screm , but all this mystery crap gets tedious .

The idea that it encourages people to go to hear it is ill conceived at best.

Glasgow fans deserve to be kept in the loop. If its that important tell them now. If its not then save it for Sunday and don't play it off as some major thing on the website.

• Like 2