British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Oh Dear, Lee Guilty Of Drug Possession

Muggers,people involved in drugs are both of the criminal fraternity.

As are 16 year olds sleeping with 15 year olds a few days younger than then. Doesn't make them Jimmy Saville or Stuart Hall though does it?

Driving past a busy school at 9am at 29mph is legal but very likely wrong. Driving past the same school at 35 mph at 3am is illegal but is it really wrong? Just to stay on topic, It's a nothing story as far as I am concerned, had he been selling it at the local track it would have been about Speedway but it's not.

It's pretty simple. A guy is at home on a Friday evening after a hard week at work, he smokes some weed. How is that wrong? And "Because it's the law" is not a valid answer as the discussion now is, "is the law wrong". If they bring in a law that says, "TheReturn has to give everything he owns to SCB" is it right? While the law is in the majority of cases a very good guide, it's not perfect.

Shall we now discuss the consequences of people that overdo the weed? The impact on their mental health? You can debate the right or wrong of the law all you want, but whilst it remains illegal, it remains wrong at this time. A law I hope remains in place for a long time to come.

Shall we now discuss the consequences of people that overdo the weed? The impact on their mental health? You can debate the right or wrong of the law all you want, but whilst it remains illegal, it remains wrong at this time. A law I hope remains in place for a long time to come.

So alcohol is ok then? What about people who over do that? If weed is bad because people can over do it, so is alcohol and smoking.

What a load of out of touch do gooders some of you on here really are! Iv smoked weed, tons of it. Speed, coke, pills, the lot. And then i became a dad 7 years ago. So i stopped. Dont touch any of it now and iv never been tempted. Now im not askin for any "well dones" im just layin out my background for you. Reality is, in all that time i had my "fun" cos it was let me tell you. I never got into fights, never hurt anyone, never pushed anyone else into anything. I know loads of lads who love a beer, followed by a good scrap and a few nights in the cells! Truth is, the law in some cases is an utter load of old tosh! Alcohol? Legal?? Do me a favour! How many deaths are caused by recreational drugs a year? Thats all of them added together? How many are caused by alcohol? Il leave it for the "do gooders" to spend the next few hours researching it cos i cant be arsed! Michael Lee? Great rider, but suffers from a very addictive personality obviously. I hope hes ok. Which to be honest, apart half of you lot on here givin him grief, im sure he is

• Like 4

What a load of out of touch do gooders some of you on here really are! Iv smoked weed, tons of it. Speed, coke, pills, the lot. And then i became a dad 7 years ago. So i stopped. Dont touch any of it now and iv never been tempted. Now im not askin for any "well dones" im just layin out my background for you. Reality is, in all that time i had my "fun" cos it was let me tell you. I never got into fights, never hurt anyone, never pushed anyone else into anything. I know loads of lads who love a beer, followed by a good scrap and a few nights in the cells! Truth is, the law in some cases is an utter load of old tosh! Alcohol? Legal?? Do me a favour! How many deaths are caused by recreational drugs a year? Thats all of them added together? How many are caused by alcohol? Il leave it for the "do gooders" to spend the next few hours researching it cos i cant be arsed! Michael Lee? Great rider, but suffers from a very addictive personality obviously. I hope hes ok. Which to be honest, apart half of you lot on here givin him grief, im sure he is

Dont worry you`ll be getting no well dones from me,only an observation,that,you can count yourself very fortunate having admitted to drugs use that you dont have a criminal record for such offences,which after reading your post Im guessing you havent got.

However I agree with you completely on the alcohol,though that is not an offence the state you see some people get into you kinda wish it was sometimes.

Edited by screm

Never judge my friends. You arent qualified to until you are or have been in that position to judge yourselves. Agreed on the heroin dealers. Id also like to say i never touched that! Dont like needles ;)

As are 16 year olds sleeping with 15 year olds a few days younger than then. Doesn't make them Jimmy Saville or Stuart Hall though does it?

If they carry on sleeping with 15 year olds for the next fifty or sixty years.

It sort of does.

As it 'appens.

Edited by Grand Central
  • Like 1

Good job - because you certainly won't get any from me.

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 2

Be careful what you admit to on here, remember what happened to the last pot smoker on the BSF!

Dont get me wrong im not saying what Lee has done is the right thing to do! Far from it, its very much the wrong thing to do, i personally dont anymore and i never will. Your quick to judge, how do you know i havnt had convictions? I never said i had or hadnt! Once again some presume. Changin the discussion slightly, was Lee doing Woffindens engines last season? I believe he was, is he doing them now?? I dont know, but im willing to bet he isnt! On the other hand if he is....

And out of curiosity, i dont come on here much, what DID happen to the "pot smoker" on here?

I may be a bit pedantic here, but I see from the "Greatest Rock 'n Roll Band " thread, that one of your favourites seems to be Elvis Presley.

Admired by millions, yet he was hardly virtuous when it came to this kind of thing was he?

Was it illegal to eat hamburgers whilst having a dump ?

Dont get me wrong im not saying what Lee has done is the right thing to do! Far from it, its very much the wrong thing to do, i personally dont anymore and i never will. Your quick to judge, how do you know i havnt had convictions? I never said i had or hadnt! Once again some presume. Changin the discussion slightly, was Lee doing Woffindens engines last season? I believe he was, is he doing them now?? I dont know, but im willing to bet he isnt! On the other hand if he is....

And out of curiosity, i dont come on here much, what DID happen to the "pot smoker" on here?

About 4 years I think.

Is the poster's name supposed to be Heathen1, or, Heath Hen1? This is surely the most important question here.

No it is heath hen1 thanks for the intrest

We all break the law - dont we?? - using the office photocopier - and telephone - and internet, stealing a paper clip, straying across private land to take a short cut, smoking under age, carrying 3 people in a 2 people car, starting speedway bike on the pavement. Those are some of mine - nobody else done anything?

Great post ..I wonder why the Yorkshire Ripper never come up with this sort of defence for his actions ..."come on judge everyone breaks the law "

but the sad fact is heroin dealers get lighter sentances

Maybe they ran out of matches ?

. Changin the discussion slightly, was Lee doing Woffindens engines last season?

Indeed. No wonder they carried so much speed Edited by orion
  • Like 1