British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Somerset Pl Sun Aug 18th 2013@3p.m.

So the wait for that elusive home victory extends to another week . And the opposition doesn't get any easier , it's title chasing Somerset .

They only boast the best heat-leader trio in the division in the shape of World Cup rider Jason Doyle and two returning 2011 title winning Tigers Nick Morris and Josh Grajczonek .

So after the Rebels take care of the Monarchs and the Bandits , can the Tigers do the unthinkable and put a spanner in the works of one of the main players in the title race ?

Teams for Sunday

Tigers

1 Joe Screen

2 Dakota North

3 Henning Bager

4 Anders Thomsen

5 James Grieves

6 Joey Ringwood

7 Joe Jacobs

Rebels

1 Jason Doyle

2 Kyle Newman

3 Nick Morris

4 Alex Davies

5 Josh Grajczonek

6 Tom Perry

7 Stefan Nielsen

So the wait for that elusive home victory extends to another week . And the opposition doesn't get any easier , it's title chasing Somerset .

They only boast the best heat-leader trio in the division in the shape of World Cup rider Jason Doyle and two returning 2011 title winning Tigers Nick Morris and Josh Grajczonek .

So after the Rebels take care of the Monarchs and the Bandits , can the Tigers do the unthinkable and put a spanner in the works of one of the main players in the title race ?

Teams for Sunday

Tigers

1 Joe Screen

2 Dakota North

3 Henning Bager

4 Anders Thomsen

5 James Grieves

6 Joey Ringwood

7 Joe Jacobs

Rebels

1 Jason Doyle

2 Kyle Newman

3 Nick Morris

4 Alex Davies

5 Josh Grajczonek

6 Tom Perry

7 Stefan Nielsen

wait until its someone else please!

Rebels

1 Jason Doyle

2 Kyle Newman

3 Nick Morris

4 Alex Davies

5 Josh Grajczonek

6 Tom Perry ?

7 Stefan Nielsen

Have you been in the 'Office' already Paul.......it's Simon Lambert at 6 now, not Tom. :drink:

Won't be able to make it this weekend unfortunately........Prior engagements I'm afraid..........shame as I like my visits to Ashfield

Edited by womble53

Have you been in the 'Office' already Paul.......it's Simon Lambert at 6 now, not Tom. :drink:

Won't be able to make it this weekend unfortunately........Prior engagements I'm afraid..........shame as I like my visits to Ashfield

I copied from the Glasgow e-mail i received this week , schoolboy error on their part . I had noticed Lambert had ridden for the Rebels last week , but wasn't sure if it was a guest booking or a short term deal . That many comings and goings these days it's hard to keep track .

I copied from the Glasgow e-mail i received this week , schoolboy error on their part . I had noticed Lambert had ridden for the Rebels last week , but wasn't sure if it was a guest booking or a short term deal . That many comings and goings these days it's hard to keep track .

Lambert is permanent replacement for Perry.

This should be 15 demonstration heats for Rebels.

• Like 1

Thats better tonight from the Rebels, shame about the Accidents, but a very useful 4 points. A totally professional job required tomorrow night from the Rebels, no complacency..

Lambert is permanent replacement for Perry.

Dont you just love over confidence :wink:

• Like 5

Thats better tonight from the Rebels, shame about the Accidents, but a very useful 4 points. A totally professional job required tomorrow night from the Rebels, no complacency..

Someone's taught you how to copy and paste now then? Garry would be proud, I'm sure.

Being realistic Rebels should walk this one....................

RP

Good luck Glasgow , after watching the Rebels last night at Berwick looks like you'll need it hopefully you can keep the score respectable and everyone involved stays safe

Sadly for Glasgow I cant see anything other than an away win,and maybe quite a comfortable one at that.

Maybe if the Rebels riders are as complacent as the fans, there could be a shock in store today.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Maybe if the Rebels riders are as complacent as the fans, there could be a shock in store today.

All the best

Rob

Just the one fan Rob - and he's old enough to know better!

They can be as unprofessional and complacent as they like tonight..... the meeting should be over by 5pm. :D

Edited by Barney Rebel

Someone's taught you how to copy and paste now then? Garry would be proud, I'm sure.

Nope everything is my own words. But then i don't expect you to believe that!!