British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Ipswich Pl Sun 25th Aug 2013@3p.m.

That was brutal today, consistently outgated in another dismal display. Some harsh words from Stewart Dickson when interviewed, all ring true. Thomson is a passenger at No4, though he's following by example with Bager. Dakota North got stuck in and tried hard just Lanham was too cute for him in ht10. I agree also that the riding order is wrong, North should be at 4 with Thomson at 2. Next week when Sheffield come, some carefully selected guests for them could give us another similar scoreline. Hopefully we can get a better guest than Lemon!

Great win for the Witches although Glasgow didn't put up much opposition. Good all round team performance but have to agree Morten at 5 doesn't seem the best option. Very impressed by Cam. Grieves was good for the Tigers & I thought North deserved more for his efforts.

Glasgow fans were very welcoming to us few Witches fans despite their obvious frustration with their own team. They deserve better & hope they can turn things round.

• Like 1

That was brutal today, consistently outgated in another dismal display. Some harsh words from Stewart Dickson when interviewed, all ring true. Thomson is a passenger at No4, though he's following by example with Bager. Dakota North got stuck in and tried hard just Lanham was too cute for him in ht10. I agree also that the riding order is wrong, North should be at 4 with Thomson at 2. Next week when Sheffield come, some carefully selected guests for them could give us another similar scoreline. Hopefully we can get a better guest than Lemon!

MD, what did Stewart say exactly? Cheers

Looking very good for the Witches at the moment, one or 2 concerns but can carry a passenger at present. With 3 home fixtures left (and hopefully 9 points) and Somerset away looks like we should finish 2nd (with Somerset 1st)

MD, what did Stewart say exactly? Cheers

Basically what the fans wanted to hear . This is unacceptable , changing the riding order , carrying too many passengers , even though the season is nearly over he wont put up with this kind of performance .

Basically what the fans wanted to hear . This is unacceptable , changing the riding order , carrying too many passengers , even though the season is nearly over he wont put up with this kind of performance .

Thought you might have been in a with chance today after last weeks performance.....

Looking very good for the Witches at the moment, one or 2 concerns but can carry a passenger at present. With 3 home fixtures left (and hopefully 9 points) and Somerset away looks like we should finish 2nd (with Somerset 1st)

Edinburgh away too. Think they look favourites for top spot surely?

Thought you might have been in a with chance today after last weeks performance.....

Nah , back to our brilliant worst

Time will tell.

Time will tell.

We cant keep going on like this , that was embarrassing today . Thank christ Grievesy came to the party .

• Like 1

We cant keep going on like this , that was embarrassing today . Thank christ Grievesy came to the party .

No we can't, each close season I'm optimistic and thinking this is our year.

I'm running out of years! :blink:

• Like 1

Glasgow must be running out of work permits! Full clear out next year, genuine No1, no assessed averages, full points allocation used from day 1.

• Like 2

Saw some witches fans enjoying themselves good to see people enjoying their speedway today although the score line was what it was it was good to see barker flying round ashfield fantastic style. Cant believe the aussie team MANAGER messed up a tacky, lemon by name and nature.. james grieves looked back to his usual self maybe having stewart in the pits helped i know seeing stewart today helped my spirits.

Saw some witches fans enjoying themselves good to see people enjoying their speedway today although the score line was what it was it was good to see barker flying round ashfield fantastic style. Cant believe the aussie team MANAGER messed up a tacky, lemon by name and nature.. james grieves looked back to his usual self maybe having stewart in the pits helped i know seeing stewart today helped my spirits.

Has Courtney quit asTeam Manager?