British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Ipswich Pl Sun 25th Aug 2013@3p.m.

I hope Glasgow can get a win today...been a tough season for the new promotion

And the fans, wrong decisions made at the start of the season, though crowds are still healthy. The track, facilities and entertainment have all improved but team building lessons need to be learned for 2014.

after being taken out heavily in his second ride and with the abysmal state of the stoke track which saw many fallers he decided to pull out He did drive to Glasgow and after being unable to find a hotel ended up sleeping in the van. Hardly ideal preparation but he's up for it.

2 wins out his first 3 so has worked so far!
  • Like 1

Fair play to Adam talented rider plenty of potential and prepared to rough it and put the effort in.Dont think he'll be like all those British proffessional NL riders i.e 4-5 years of no career progression.

• Like 1

Glasgow have been a joke this year like, ( apart from beating us) hats off to the hardy souls who go week in week out, proper fans....

• Like 3

I see Billy big balls did well, lowest scoring witch, what the hell is he doing at 5? Terrible decision by whoever made it. Apart from that, we beat a very poor team pretty well and that's 4 points in the right direction

I see Billy big balls did well, lowest scoring witch, what the hell is he doing at 5? Terrible decision by whoever made it. Apart from that, we beat a very poor team pretty well and that's 4 points in the right direction

Couldn't agree more , 3 pts from Risager against clearly the worst team in the league is not good enough . Him riding at 5 will 100% come back to haunt us when we face the better teams ! Surely the management can't be that blind , can they ?

Another great win.

Re Morten - there is a month before the play offs to see how it goes. Better to find if it works or not now. Can always switch again if needed.

Agree, got to target the full 4 here.

And we get them. Well done lads.

Paid 14 from Heeps, with heavy strapping on a troublesome hand injury. He's had problems with this hand all season which makes his terrific progress this year all the more impressive.

Also taken the move from reserve to the difficult number 2 spot like a duck to water.

• Like 2

Couldn't agree more , 3 pts from Risager against clearly the worst team in the league is not good enough . Him riding at 5 will 100% come back to haunt us when we face the better teams ! Surely the management can't be that blind , can they ?

they are only blind if they leave him there, even though us who know nothing wouldn't have put him there to start with. What I want to know is what happened to that really good form he was showing for 3 or 4 meeting a couple of months ago? He hasn't had any bad crashes or anything has he?

Another great win.

Re Morten - there is a month before the play offs to see how it goes. Better to find if it works or not now. Can always switch again if needed.

But it ain't gonna work, now putting him at 2 to see if that worked, then yes that would make sense., not number 5

And we get them. Well done lads.

Paid 14 from Heeps, with heavy strapping on a troublesome hand injury. He's had problems with this hand all season which makes his terrific progress this year all the more impressive.

Also taken the move from reserve to the difficult number 2 spot like a duck to water.

I have loved watching Barker, but Cameron really has been the rider of our season so far for me.

• Like 1

Can't be that bad

It is!

What makes it worse is we have to wait until March next year before we might see proper septet.

Edited by george.m

I have loved watching Barker, but Cameron really has been the rider of our season so far for me.

Have to say I was very impressed with Heeps today, he really attacks the track. him and Barker are a good pairing

FFS.

I'm off to top myself!

Hundreds and thousands, vermicelli or just a flake?

• Like 3

Hundreds and thousands, vermicelli or just a flake?

Forth Road Bridge!