British Speedway Forum

1. Mellgren 7.33

2. Jorgensen 6.15

3. Klindt 6.93

4. Aspgren 6.74

5. Auty 7.24

6. Douglas 5.03

7. Greenwood 3.00

Cant see this team, Auty according to Rob Godfrey will be #3 in the averages, the one above shows him at #2.

Reckon Howe & Birks would be much better than Klindt & Aspgren.

I like the team posted by Mr.C

Mellgren 7.33

Birks 7.30

Auty 7.24

Howe 6.34

Jorgensen 6.15

Douglas 5.03

Greenwood 3.00

Every single one of those riders have potential, I know its a cliche & always said by every supporter of every team but I genuinely believe this.

Anybody know when the next rider is announced?

Where as MR C's team is a quality side, I still think 2 or maybe as many as 3 of that will be different.

Any suggestions as to who those might be?

Sadly not don't have a clue, I have a feeling Jorgensen won't be back which is a shame, I think if he was going to sign it would have been announced pretty sharply like the Auty one. Birks and Howe could both be in the plans and return they could be just waiting to see how the react to coming back from Injury. I also Don't think Greenwood will be in the team, He could well end up Somerset way.

Edited by Superstar1

I was at the practice hoping to see a few riders testing themselves & their bikes. I could summise who our no2 could be but i would not like to give the game away until it is official. :nono::wink: I could, also, be wrong & mess things up for both parties. :oops: Rob said announcements would be made soon, but the season does't start while end of March. :sad: Be patient. Soon be Christmas. :drink::party:

• Like 1

Scunthorpe looking good so far, Mellgren is a very good signing.

• Like 1

Mellgren 7.33

Birks 7.30

Auty 7.24

Howe 6.34

Jorgensen 6.15

Douglas 5.03

Greenwood 3.00

Not far off with that but can't see mr greenwood been in the team would think it could be another 3 pointer who isn't on any bodies radar

Is Auty being moved down the order because later on in meetings the dirt drifts out which suits him? If he is on his game he will be no 1 again, i think if he gets back on track he can average 9.5/ to10 at Scunny can at least put a point on his average.

Edited by sidney

Is Auty being moved down the order because later on in meetings the dirt drifts out which suits him? If he is on his game he will be no 1 again, i think if he gets back on track he can average 9.5/ to10 at Scunny can at least put a point on his average.

Which means that Rob Godfrey has done his homework, Josh has never been effective riding at number 1.