4. Stuart Robson 7.20

5. Andrew Tully 7.39

6. Robert Lambert 3.00

7. Jake Anderson 3.68 or Paul Starke

That is a good Side. :t:

It would certainly do for me. :t:B)

Edited by The White Knight

what ever happened to Jerran Hart

(this is not a serious suggestion im just wondering)

what ever happened to Jerran Hart

(this is not a serious suggestion im just wondering)

nipped out with Freeway to get the papers a while ago, n never been seen since :-(

does no-one want Ludvig back ? ,,, 2nd best on averages and he's got good crack

does no-one want Ludvig back ? ,,, 2nd best on averages and he's got good crack

Reminds me of when we had Davy Watt. When he is up for it he is good but can let you down big time when he is needed

Reminds me of when we had Davy Watt. When he is up for it he is good but can let you down big time when he is needed

a see where your coming from, but anyone can be guilty ov that in some respect,,, but you can't argue with figures,,, unless the maths is wrong :-)

Difference with Davey, Keith, was that Davy wouldn't even try, and would tell you before a meeting that he wouldn't get points tonight as he looked at the track, usually when it was either wet or heavy. We lost winnable meetings at both Stoke and Exeter in 2002, which meant we only finished on equal points to Sheffield and lost the league after winning it the previous year, and also lost a cup match. A whinger at all times. Ludvig seems to come good later in the meetings once him and his mechanic get the setup right. Could be a decent rider is he could overcome this problem.

Difference with Davey, Keith, was that Davy wouldn't even try, and would tell you before a meeting that he wouldn't get points tonight as he looked at the track, usually when it was either wet or heavy. We lost winnable meetings at both Stoke and Exeter in 2002, which meant we only finished on equal points to Sheffield and lost the league after winning it the previous year, and also lost a cup match. A whinger at all times. Ludvig seems to come good later in the meetings once him and his mechanic get the setup right. Could be a decent rider is he could overcome this problem.

I was at both those meetings and I was fuming (especially at Exeter where he 'trundled' round at the back) to say the least. Yes, on his night Davey 'Who' could be exceptional (especially at home), but you just didn't know which one would turn up. At least Ludde tries to put things right and, more often than not, can put in that ride that can make all the difference to the result. Out of the two, I know which one I'd prefer to have in my side.

if he ain't decent yet,,, what does that say for the 5 riders below him ???

If Somerset win the league this year , the first name who we should sign is Nick Morris .he must be a lucky mascot . That will be three league titles in three years. Plus my daughter would be happy lol

Personally I would rather have Ludvig back than Tully. Tully is a great team man and more consistent than Ludvig but personally I think he's reached his level as a 7 point man. Ludvig may have done as well, time will time, but he's younger and still has the potential to put a couple of points on his average. That said I'm not sure we can afford to go with two Swedes in the side both from the cost perspective and the possibility of both being unavailable at times. I would also like Henry back in the side if he's 100% fit. Not convinced that Richie will be back either, wonder if he'll be looking at riding abroad on a Sunday next year which is fair enough. Having Lewis back would be a massive boost but I worry again that we'll lose out to a Southern side as we did with Kyle and North. Plenty of options for the promotion and no reason why we won't have a strong side again next year.

I was at both those meetings and I was fuming (especially at Exeter where he 'trundled' round at the back) to say the least. Yes, on his night Davey 'Who' could be exceptional (especially at home), but you just didn't know which one would turn up. At least Ludde tries to put things right and, more often than not, can put in that ride that can make all the difference to the result. Out of the two, I know which one I'd prefer to have in my side.

so was I, it was disgusting.... KB was ribbing him about it on twitter a few weeks back... Heart of a lion wor Davy had them nights!!
  • Like 1

Personally I would rather have Ludvig back than Tully. Tully is a great team man and more consistent than Ludvig but personally I think he's reached his level as a 7 point man. Ludvig may have done as well, time will time, but he's younger and still has the potential to put a couple of points on his average. That said I'm not sure we can afford to go with two Swedes in the side both from the cost perspective and the possibility of both being unavailable at times. I would also like Henry back in the side if he's 100% fit. Not convinced that Richie will be back either, wonder if he'll be looking at riding abroad on a Sunday next year which is fair enough. Having Lewis back would be a massive boost but I worry again that we'll lose out to a Southern side as we did with Kyle and North. Plenty of options for the promotion and no reason why we won't have a strong side again next year.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but as regard to Tully and Lindgren, Tully is a great team man - Lindgren is for Lindgren, extra points could have been earned for the team had he helped his team mate out from time to time and team ridden - once in front he never looks back. Lindgren did himself no favours last weekend when he trailed in last, then pulled a wheelie down the back straight........something to celebrate eh ? I would like to see Henry and Robbo back next season if fully fit, along side Rosen and Tully, and Kerr of course is a must, with Worrall looking likely to move on. Just my humble opinion of course, but it's a thumbs down regarding Ludvig from me.

"The Mackem"

• Like 1

I'm sure if Lewis is not at Lynn he will be at Newcastle .