British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Stoke (nl) - Thursday 5th September 2013

He tried to have a fight with a 15 year old called Robert Lambert at Kings Lynn tonight in the National League but since he's an Elite League rider, I have suggested some potential punishments that the BSPA and Lakeside should apply to Mr Bridger.

He should be banned for the rest of the EL season by the BSPA and Lakeside should sack him in my opinion.

* Apologies if this thread is in the wrong section, Please move it if that's the case moderators.

I'm just worried that Lambert may decide to ride for Germany instead, I wouldn't be surprised if his parents kept him away from the UK all thanks to the actions of Lewis Bridger. :mad:

Don't worry about the incident. I am sure far worse things take place in professional football and very little happens to the culprit. Again you give little background to something - this time what sparked the alleged incident between Bridger and Lambert?

Lambert is competing in an adult version of speedway - it's part and parcel of life in professional sport.

A key factor is - what was the reaction of the referee to what you say happened? The referee is the person who has the jurisdiction in matters like this.

Edited by Guest

<removed by mod>

But you started the Bridger stuff you dope.

I'd like to discuss it here please. <mod note - please do as you are perfectly entitled to obviously :) >

Was Bridger restrained by anyone, or was he just shouting and gesticulating?

I hope this doesn't lead to Lambert deciding not to ride here any longer, not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere :neutral:

Don't worry about the incident. I am sure far worse things happen in professional football and very little happens to the culprit. Again you give little background to something - this time what sparked the alleged incident between Bridger and Lambert?

Fighting with a minor is a crime. Punishment will follow Bridger now. Or so it should. That's if it's true

• Like 3

Don't worry about the incident. I am sure far worse things happen in professional football and very little happens to the culprit. Again you give little background to something - this time what sparked the alleged incident between Bridger and Lambert?

If you read my bit on the Young Stars v Stoke thread you'll see

• Like 1

Cant say I'm surprised, earlier this season he almost had a fight with Kenneth Bjerre on the track, when Bjerre guested for the Hammers at Brum. They were meant to be team mates for that night!!

Don't worry about the incident. I am sure far worse things take place in professional football and very little happens to the culprit. Again you give little background to something - this time what sparked the alleged incident between Bridger and Lambert?

Lambert is competing in an adult version of speedway - it's part and parcel of life in professional sport.

A key factor is - what was the reaction of the referee to what you say happened? The referee is the person who has the jurisdiction in matters like this.

You'll need to go to the match thread to find that out, surely you must realise that. This is the EL section. :rofl:

<mod note: just so people dont think nw42 is mad, all THJ/KKS/HRF etc duplicate topics have been merged which is why this now looks out of place!>

It's a Hougaard Racing Fans "double whammy" and is now also on the Elite League forum - where I have posted a response.

Perhaps a Mod can link this thread with the one on the Elite League - or vice versa?

Hougaard decide that although the alleged incident was at a National League match involving a NL rider and an EL rider that was a better place to give an airing to this thread.

<Mod note: all duplicate threads started all over the place have now been merged, please all excuse any inconsistancies it seems to throw up, just trying to sort them out to make the topic run smoothly>

I expect a statement in the morning from Lakeside condemning Bridger's actions with punishments via a fine or a possible sacking.

Just added a tweet from Lewis Kerr to the original post

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans

What on earth happened? Lewis Kerr just tweeted that ' Hope Lewis Rose is ok, whatever happened not acceptable to head but a 15 year old. For the record we were not allowed near Lewi Rose on track'

Edited by Pepper

It's a Hougaard Racing Fans "double whammy" and is now also on the Elite League forum - where I have posted a response.

Perhaps a Mod can link this thread with the one on the Elite League - or vice versa?

Hougaard decide that although the alleged incident was at a National League match involving a NL rider and an EL rider that was a better place to give an airing to this thread.

Exactly, hence the dope remark.

Obviously I wasn't there and we can only go off what we're told but from what's been said so far it's not even handbags, just Bridger throwing his weight around, so as you said yourself it will probably lead to nothing, it's a mans sport after all. Although bullying is out of order if it's heat of the moment stuff and no blows were exchanged then it's just a case of move along there's nothing to see..

I expect a statement in the morning from Lakeside condemning Bridger's actions with punishments via a fine or a possible sacking.

Are you going to do a report for the Peterborough Evening Telegraph ? It would be a good follow up to your article on Syria. Great for your journalistic career. :P

• Like 2

Time and time again Bridger lets himself down. He was a potential talent but needed tough handling even in these politically correct days. He clearly lost his way and will now never make a top rider.

A tweet by Mr Bridger

Anyone that knows me would know head butting is not my style and if I was to lash out at a rider they would be on the deck no question

Classy Bloke is Lewis, What an Idiot

• Like 1

What on earth happened? Lewis Kerr just tweeted that 'Lewis Rose is ok, whatever happened not acceptable to head but a 15 year old. For the record we were not allowed near Lewi Rose on track'

You missed a vital word of Lewi Kerr's tweet that went before Lewis Rose i'm afraid. The tweet was:

'hope @Rose822 is ok,whatever happened not acceptable to headbut a 15 year old. For the record we was not aloud near Lewi rose on track.'