British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Stoke (nl) - Thursday 5th September 2013

Lewis Bridger what a big man you are! Starting on a minor! Your only jealous because he would smoke you on the track! What an example you are!!! And before people say was I there yes I was! The riders wasn't aloud to go see rose so they were gathered at the start line. Bridger walked up to lambert pointed and shouted at him and put him head on lamberts head so Kerr pushed him away. His tweets are nonsense and retweeting saying he should of knocked a 15 year old out! He really is Just a sad case which we don't need in the sport!

And as per the norm you fail to mention Bridgers own admission of "I put my head to his head".

That just sounds like 'handbags at close quarters' to me.

never mind bridger will get to see lambert quite often in 2 or 3 years ..... 1 will be in the gps 1 will be sat at home watching them on telly :P

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

So is drinking/driving under the influence and fleeing from the police.

Maybe it depends what country you live in.

Like it ever actually goes to meetings! It would miss to much stirring on a daily basis, and no surprise it started the thread - WHY in an EL section i will never know. :neutral:

Blimey you must have long and hard about how to get a anti poole/Darcy comment on this thread, well done , great committment to your obsession

• Like 8

Below, Courtesy of Speedway Updates is my only source of the actual event that saw poor Lewis requiring medical treatment. Get well soon Lewi

and lets see you on the track as soon as possible as you have come on leaps and bounds.

That said a rule I have been told of this year is that if any accident occurs, only the team manager, mechanic and team captain can visit the incident. I will stand corrected on this and hope any one with more knowledge will provide details. Would this not firstly put in place why Robert could not actually see how Lewis was?

A point that I have raised with friends on more than one occasion is why are so many non participating riders allowed in the pits? Was Lewis Bridger mechanic for Lewis Rose? If not are all close friends of any rider allowed in the pits, this will be great for me as I will be allowed in every pits on the globe from now on ;)

If Lewis Bridger did assault Robert Lambert then he must be dealt with harshley, I have no axe to grind with Lewis Bridger but we have to remove this disgusting behaviour from speedway, it is after all a family sport.

Last word for Lewis Rose, once again get well soon.

Heat 10: Worrall, Lambert, Priest, Rose (FX) 2-4 38-21

Line Up: Lambert, Rose, Worrall, Priest

Comments: Lambert forced out wide in the 1st turn due to not making the gate and almost comes off by clipping the fence. Very unusual for him. Lambert gets pass Priest lap 2. Rose moves out appearing to try and let Lambert past during lap 3 but Rose comes off on bend 4 lap 3. Being seen to by medics now.

Read more: http://www.speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/12784/kings-lynn-stoke-13-30pm#ixzz2e5qrLGme

I think the Bridger situation is summed up by his "mates" on twitter saying things like "shudda chinned him" and "boii ad it cumin"......a un- educated collection of Corsa driving little pri c ks ,sadly just like LB

• Like 3

I think the Bridger situation is summed up by his "mates" on twitter saying things like "shudda chinned him" and "boii ad it cumin"......a un- educated collection of Corsa driving little pri c ks ,sadly just like LB

edyoukayshun, edyoukayshun, edyoukayshun....!

wunder if dem wer in wiv da 'specials' clas bak in da day...

innit,,,, :icon_smile_clown:

... this time what sparked the alleged incident between Bridger and Lambert? ...

As with the Cook incident at Ipswich: it is up to the individual to control their own reaction - blaming someone or something else is incorrect.

Edited by Had Enough

:rolleyes:

So is drinking/driving under the influence and fleeing from the police.

Maybe it depends what country you live in.

Like it ever actually goes to meetings! It would miss to much stirring on a daily basis, and no surprise it started the thread - WHY in an EL section i will never know. :neutral:

Another daily dig at Poole ( and others ) with the trade-mark, trolling one-liners, from the man who loves to give it out - then spends the rest of his time pathetically attempting to defend himself on other threads from people who also find his rambling style offensive.

I don't think I have ever seen the term " Get a Life " be more applicable towards one person.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

Lewis bridger trouble has followed you everywhere now is the time to leave speedway you obviously have a retarded and thuggish mind which has no place in speedway , take a look at Greg hancock a terrific bloke that has earned total respect from fans & riders alike. And for the forum Steve Brum YOU`RE OBSESSION with poole is quite bizzare and imo the members on this forum not just poole fans must be sick to death of reading your pointless comments and by many posts it seems very true !!

• Like 1

Below, Courtesy of Speedway Updates is my only source of the actual event that saw poor Lewis requiring medical treatment. Get well soon Lewi

and lets see you on the track as soon as possible as you have come on leaps and bounds.

That said a rule I have been told of this year is that if any accident occurs, only the team manager, mechanic and team captain can visit the incident. I will stand corrected on this and hope any one with more knowledge will provide details. Would this not firstly put in place why Robert could not actually see how Lewis was?

A point that I have raised with friends on more than one occasion is why are so many non participating riders allowed in the pits? Was Lewis Bridger mechanic for Lewis Rose? If not are all close friends of any rider allowed in the pits, this will be great for me as I will be allowed in every pits on the globe from now on ;)

If Lewis Bridger did assault Robert Lambert then he must be dealt with harshley, I have no axe to grind with Lewis Bridger but we have to remove this disgusting behaviour from speedway, it is after all a family sport.

Last word for Lewis Rose, once again get well soon.

Heat 10: Worrall, Lambert, Priest, Rose (FX) 2-4 38-21

Line Up: Lambert, Rose, Worrall, Priest

Comments: Lambert forced out wide in the 1st turn due to not making the gate and almost comes off by clipping the fence. Very unusual for him. Lambert gets pass Priest lap 2. Rose moves out appearing to try and let Lambert past during lap 3 but Rose comes off on bend 4 lap 3. Being seen to by medics now.

Read more: http://www.speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/12784/kings-lynn-stoke-13-30pm#ixzz2e5qrLGme

I think partners/parents should also be allowed access to an injured rider.

• Like 1

Are you going to do a report for the Peterborough Evening Telegraph ? It would be a good follow up to your article on Syria. Great for your journalistic career. :P

Unfortunately his journalistic career only involves delivering newspapers. :wink:

• Like 1

Whilst I have no time at all for Bridger this thread does just seem to be yet another that has been set up for the sole purpose of having a go at, and putting the verbal boot into, an individual.

Seems to be more and more threads of this nature springing up on this Forum these days.

Given the recent stories in the media regarding the the effects on some people that are being trolled on internet fora I really think the mods need to crack down hard on these threads.

• Like 4

I think partners/parents should also be allowed access to an injured rider.

thats one of the worst things to do, let the experts deal with it and let them decide.... They need to be allowed to get on with what they are doing without distraction.